24

"The barrens." Bev says.

"This is where we came. After the rock fight." Ben says.

"Oh i remember that! You got hit flat on the face rich." I laugh.

"So did you, i had to drag you with me."

"The clubhouse!" Eddie says

"you build that for us." Bev says to ben

"Yeah the hatch has got to be round here some place."

"....Nothing it's just you haven't changed." i hear bev says to bill, "it's a good thing."

"you know what, i actually think the door was more like around..." He taps the floor and suddenly falls through the ground.

"Oh, ben!" i shout

"found it." He shouts up, "i'm okay! Come down."

*flashbackkk*

"Need help my lady?" Richie asks holding his hand out for me.

"Piss off." I says climbing down.

"what the dick is this?" Richie asks ben

"Right, but if you fall it's not-"

*crash*

"For god sake y/n!" He says pulling me off the ground, "this is why i ask if you wanted help."

"I don't need your help, i'm perfectly fine!" I say dusting myself off.

"Yeah looks like it."

"how'd you build it?" Richie asks ben.

"Stop bickering assholes." Eddie says pushing past us.

"Very charming aren't you eds?"

"when did you build it?" bill asks

"Don't call me eds!"

"You love it really." Richie says pinching his cheeks, eddie slapping his hand away quickly.

"I hate you both." Eddie mumbles.

"here and there." Ben says, "it was already dug out for something so i kinda reinforced the walls and get some wood for the roof and door and that's pretty much it." Ben explains, "pretty good for my first time huh?" He leans against a post and one of the metal ceiling falls to the ground.

"No that's a cool feature, what happens when you put you hand on the other pillar professor?" Richie says, i slightly nudge him, leaning on his shoulder.

"okay you see this is exactly why there are safety codes.." Eddie starts

"I knew we should have pushed him in that ditch." i whisper to richie, earning a small cute chuckle.

"..why we have permits! This place is a death trap, you understand that."

"Eddie stop getting you knickers in a twist and appreciate what ben has done for us!" I say, making eddie roll his eyes at me.

"anyway, it's a work in progress eddie."

"Just so you know, i get hurt your reliable. And also what is this? Switch of an iron maden."

"That's, that's a flashlight."

"And what is that a horse hitch? When do you have horses down here. Oh this is cool." He says picking up a ball and paddle.

"that was like 3 dollars, so be careful with that please."

"i have one of these." Eddie says hitting up back and forth.

"hey stan you see this?"

"Okay. Can maybe, not."

"maybe not what? Yeah yeah hold on, maybe not what maybe not be awesome and have fun and celebrate the magic of the paddle ball?" Eddie throws it towards stan, breaking it.

"They're worse then richie and y/n." Bev whispers to bill.

"Hey, i heard that!" Richie says glaring at the pair.

"we argue a lot more then them, and i take pride in that."

"wow, oh good going fuck-nut you broke his thing."

"i broke it?"

"yeah, you broke it with your face."

"what?"

"i'm not putting my fucking hand down there." Eddie says