27

[LISTEN TO THE SONG-ITS BEAUTIFUL-IT MADE ME CRY-AHH!!1!!1!!!2!!!1]

Looking around my old bedroom, i hear a tapping noise coming from my cupboard.

I turn around to look at the door move slightly, making me move towards it slowly.

Suddenly a pair of arms pull me into the cupboard. I feel myself falling down. And suddenly i got a floor.

"Wow ,IT really got creative with these scares." I say looking around the dark room i was now in.

I look up to see the light from my bedroom peering through. And now ITs face.

"Hello y/n. Did ya miss me?" It laughs maniacally.

"Ah i forgot what a sick son of a bitch you were." I say

"You not scared, y/n/n?" It laughs again

"not really, you always did amuse me Penny." I chuckle.

It's faces completely changed, he had a frustrated look now.

"Insulting me?" He said, "Well i hope you have a nice swim!" He says pulling back the door to the cupboard.

"oh shit." i cuss.

Soon i heard splashing and felt water pour into my shoes.

"fuck fuck fuck."

The water was drastically rising, soon up to my waist.

I try looking for a way out, screaming for anyone. The water was soon at my neck.

I hold my breath as the water rises above my head. Suddenly i flashing light came from underneath me. A way out? Possibly? I swim towards the light, squeezing myself through the hole.

I hit a floor, breathing heavily. I look around to see the water had pushed me into a passage way, the sewers?

"hello y/n." A child's voice laughs.

"Bloody hell." I roll my eyes and turn to look behind me. Georgie.

"don't you think using a child to torture me is a bit outdated?" I ask, running past 'georgie'

"goodluck y/n, but it's a maze down here." It laughs disappearing

"Ugh not mazes!" I moan walking down the endless tunnels, turning left and right right and left and so one.

I felt like hours, but i had finally found a sewage grate, i pull myself up pushing up the grate, but it was no use.

"help!" I shout, pushing up the grate again.

"help!" i continue shouting. It was no use, i had to kick this grate up if i wanted to ever get out.

I try again pushing the grate up, and after multiple hard pushes the grate had flown off the latch.

"thank god." I say catching my breath.

I climb out of the sewer, making my way back to the hotel. I was soaked, walking down the town streets, people staring at me.

I quickly run back towards the hotel, opening the doors.

"what happened to you?" Ben asks

"Don't want to talk about it." I say pushing past them. Soon i heard richie walk into the place as i turn down the hall way to my room i stop hearing his voice.

"move." I hear him says

"what's wrong?" Bev asks

"i'm leaving." Richie says.