22

"Y/n, you okay??" Richie says coming over to me.

"i- uh." I say straightening out my top, "i mean physically i'm okay. Mentally i'm fucked up man."

"t-that's what pennywise does right? He fucks with us, so Stanley's probably fine." Eddie says

"Wait mike, do you have Stans number?" Bev asks

"Yeah."

"Hey Richie." A kids voice says. We all stop, and turn around to see the kid.

"How do you uh- how do you know my name?"

"The fun's just beginning, right." He says with a creepy smile on his face.

"listen you think this is funny? You think this is some sort of game, huh?" Richie shouts, grabbing hold of the kid, "well, fuck you alright. Fuck you! I'm not afraid of you!"

"The fun's just beginning, the line from your act dude. I'm a fan."

"They your parents?"

"Yeah."

"You want a picture?" Richie smiles

"you okay dean?" His dad asks

"I think i'm good."

"okay."

"Jesus richie, you don't even remember the line from your own show." Ben says

"I don't write my own material."

"I fucking knew it, i fucking knew it!" I shout.

We walk outside of the restaurant and beverly dials stans number.

"hello? Uh mrs uris, my names Beverly Marsh, I apologise for calling but i'm an old friend of your husbands."

"You lied to us." I say to mike, "That's not okay."

"yeah, first words out of your mouth should have been, hey man you want to come to derry and get murdered?" Richie says, "I would've said no."

"guys."

"oh. He passed." Mrs Uris says.

"When did it happen?" Beverly asks

"yesterday. It was horrible, the way he died. His wrists...."

"In the bathtub." Beverly says before mrs uris.

"The bathtub... i'm sorry i have to go."

"we're all very sorry, patty."

"Thank you."

"Stanley." Eddie says

Beverly pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Pennywise knew. He knew before we did." Eddie says

"We have to stop it. I have a plan."

"i got a plan, get the fuck out of derry before this ends worse then one of bills books." Richie says, "whose with me?"

I raise my hand as well as eddie.

"We made a promise to each other." Mike says

"Let's unmake the promise!"

"Richie other people are going to die." Ben says

"other people die everyday man! We don't owe this town shit! Plus i just remembered i grew up here like 2 hours ago. So i'm fucking leaving! Fuck this!"

"Sorry man, i'm with richie." I say

"You always were though y/n!" Bill says

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Always sticking up for his shit, richie would never be wrong in your eyes, would he y/n?"

"Bill chill out man." Richie says

"No!"

"You two, are just as bad as each other. So you can both fuck off!"

"Stans dead, and others will die too. But your both too selfish to care."

"Fuck you man, were going." Richie says grabbing my hand.

I get into richies car, not wanting to drive tonight, or ever again frankly

"What if he's right rich? I mean i can't remember much... but what if he's right?" I ask

"Y/n, who ever you used to 'stick up for' that's your decision and your own opinion. Fuck bill."

"We were selfish rich."

face it, real world, georgies dead but you can still save yourself

take it back. Take it back! You're scared, we all are but t-t-take it back!

You're just a bunch of losers and your gonna get yourself killed by a fucking stupid clown.

"Rich, Do you remember that summer... When you had that fight with bill?"

"Not really..."

"Well, we- we were selfish back then. We didn't want to die. We didn't want to fight IT, It was someone else's problem." I shrug.

"That was the past-"

"It's just weird seeing everyone- tensions are very high and that.." Richie says

"I guess."

a/n- i want to make an IT cast imagine book, but i'm not sureeeeee????