8

We walk into town- the parade was happening so it was hectic.

I sat around the alley with the rest of the losers- richie somewhere doing something dumb.

"they say they found part of his hand all chewed up near the standpipe." Stan says

"he asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben says

i wasnt really involved in the conversation, i kept catching myself looking at richie.

He was trying to play the tuba, or something. What an idiot.

"It's like she's been f-f-forgotten because Corcorans missing." Bill says pulling up the poster to see betty ripsomes.

"is it ever gonna end?" Stan asks

i look over to richie again seeing the man that the tuba belonged to- trying to grab it out of his hands.

"what the fuck dude?"

"Richie don't be an asshat." I say pulling him away from the tuba. "Sorry sir." I say smiling at the man who, frustrated marches away

"y/n you ruined my momentum!" He says

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asks with two ice creams.

"What they always talk about ed's." I say wrapping my arm around him.

"For moi?" I ask

he nods giving me the ice cream, "how cute of you ed's." I say smiling.

"Hey eds i don't appreciate you stealing my girlfriend." Richie says

"GirlFRIEND?!" The losers immediately say

"girlfriend??" I say as well.

Richie turns bright red, he just chuckles.

"I thought we were married richard." I say, in the terrible british accent, breaking the silence and saving richie's sorry ass.

"Oh i do forget my dear." richie says catching on with the joke.

"Anyway. Thanks for the ice cream eddie." I say giving him a quick kiss on the check.

(a/n- i really want to make an eddie x reader now- eddies too cute 🥰)

"ugh. Y/n!" He complains wiping his check, "i'm going to have your germs all over me now!" He continues to complain at me.

"That such a bad thing eds?" I smirk at him

i lick my ice cream as the other losers continued the conversation- they always have.

"i actually think it will end." Ben says, "for a little while at least."

I hold my ice cream in front of me- richie takes the opportunity to take a lick.

"Hey! This is my ice cream." I say pulling it back.

"But y/n! It's so hot. Can't i just have a little?" he begs.

"Fine." i say as i move the cone closer to his face. As he goes to take a lick i place some on his nose.

"y/n!" He yells. Making me chuckle. "Want some help?" I ask

I lick the tip of his nose- "ewwwwer y/n gross!" Eddie exclaims.

"I-I.."

"Lost for words trashmouth?" I smirk. Eddie rolls his eyes at our constant flirting.

Richie quickly grabs my ice cream again. Lick it but making it stay in the creases of his lips.

"mind helping me hotstuff?" Richie says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh- you know what." I say smearing the ice cream in his face.

"y/n!" Richie yells, "it's dripping! it's dripping!" He says running over to a bin.

"i can't believe you did that!" He says running back over wiping his face with a napkin.

"Your face was all hot and red, i though maybe-"

"Shut up!" Richie says- and i chuckle.

"i'm kidding- but it's cute when you blush." I say causing him to blush.

"Stop flirting!!" Eddie says, "it's annoying!"

"Don't be jealous ed's, there's plenty to go around-" I say

"gross."

"Nothing's gross about love eddie bear." I say pinching his check, which he swats my hand away.

"yeah eddie bear liven up." Richie says

"wait-what do you mean there's plenty of you to go around?!" Richie says realising what i said.

"Don't worry rich- there's plenty to go around." I repeat myself.

"y/n!?!" Richie says

"what do you mean?" Bev asks ben.

"so i was going over all my derry research and i charted out all the big events. The iron works explosion in 1908, the bradly gang in '35, the black spot in '62 and now kids being... i realised this stuff seems to happen...."

"every 27 years." Bill interrupts