11

richie's pov

"eddie! Y/n." Bill says still trying to open the door.

"richie." I hear y/n's voice call me.

"you okay? Guys what's going on?" Bill asks banging at the door.

"come here richie." The voice says again. I walk towards another door.

"y/n. y/n." I say walking into the weird room. There was cloths hanging on objects everywhere. Kind of creepy.

"y/n. Where the fuck are you? Where not playing hide and seek, dipshit."

"richie." Bill says walking in front of the door. I walk towards him but the door slams shut.

"richie! richie!" Bill shouts

"bill come on. Open the door. It won't open!"

"what's going on. Richie!"

"i can't!"

"open the door rich." Suddenly i hear something move behind me. I slowly turn around to see a bunch of clowns faced around a box with a cloth on.

"oh shit." I say- one of the clown dolls screeching and others laughing.

i gasp quickly turning around to see a small clown behind me and i scream backing away from it.

I reach towards one of the clowns face and tap it- "stupid clowns."

The sound of a cloth falling makes me turn towards the box in the middle of the room.

The lid of the coffin slowly lifts up, "oh fuck." The lid had the poster of me from earlier with found written in blood across the lid.

I walk towards the coffin to see something covered in another cloth. I quickly pull it off to reveal a doll version of myself.

It had maggots crawling inside of its checks, "ugh." i groan quickly closing the lid.

But the clown everyone was talking about quickly shot up landing on the coffin lid.

"beep-beep richie." It says running towards me.

i scream running towards the door, and bill quickly pulls me out, slamming the door.

I lean my arms on my knees catching my breath.

"let's get out of here." bill says

Something starts laughing and grunting, we turn to see a mattress on the floor that starts moving.

A head pops up out of the mattress, it was eddie, "wanna play loogie?" He says as black blood pours from his mouth and he starts to have a fit.

molten black liquid starts to pour out from the mattress towards me and bill.

y/n's pov

"y/n! y/n!" I hear someone shout, pulling me back and forth.

"w-wh- eddie? what happened?" i ask

"your arm!" i gasp

Suddenly the sound of tapping distracts us. a hand was tapping on the side of a small fridge.

It swings open to reveal pennywise all twisted. He starts laughing as me and eddie whimper.

He get out the fridge and untwists himself, "time to float." He says walking towards us.

He did this weird dance-ing-motion. As he got closer he started to imitate eddies breathing.

Eddie and i quickly moving back as he gets closer.

richie's pov

Me and bill turn around to see three doors: not scary at all, scary and very scary.

y/n's pov

Pennywise suddenly jumps towards eddie grabbing his collar. Eddie try's holding him back but is too weak.

"get off him!" i shout trying to kick him off.

pennywise look at me and holds me by the neck. I start gasping for air as it becomes harder to breathe.

"eddie.." i weakly say. I feel the tears form in my eyes.

He opens his mouth and pretends to try and eat me. He starts to mock my crying by sobbing.

richie's pov

We stand in front of the doors, and run towards not scary at all.

We open the door, but it's pitch black. "where's my shoe?" A voice calls

Bill turns on the light- to reveal betty ripsome hanging up with no legs.

I slam the door shut, "where the fuck were her legs!?" I shout, "holy shit. What the fuck was that?!"

"this isn't real. Remember the missing kid poster. That's wasn't real so this isn't real." bill says

y/n's pov

"tasty, tasty. Beautiful fear." Pennywise says drooling on me.

"g-get off me!" I shout, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Eddie was fully passed out next to me. I didn't know what to do.

Pennywise smiles at me. Opening his mouth revealing his millions of teeth.

richie's pov

"ready?" Bill asks

"no!"

bill open the not scary at all door and we see the hallway

"oh thank fuck."

y/n's pov

His drool falling onto my face- i close my eyes shut.

"no!" I scream. But pennywise move his direction towards the door.

richie's pov

"where's eddie and y/n?"

"help!" y/n screams from down stairs, "help!" We run down stairs.

y/n's pov

Pennywise places his hand over my face. "y/n!" Richie calls.

Bill and Richie run through the door, "holy fuck, y/n!"

"this isn't real another for you billy? i'm not real enough for you?"

"oh, shit."

"It was real enough for georgie." Pennywise laughs. He leaps off me running towards bill and richie.

Bev quickly stabs IT in the face. "get eddie. Get y/n!"

Richie and bill run towards me and eddie. Eddie screams as he gets woken up by the screaming.

"Y/n! We have to go." Richie says pulling me towards him. i grip into his shirt. I shake my head.

"come on." He says.

"y/n. Look at me." He says holding onto my face.

Pennywise laughs walking towards us and suddenly scratches ben.

"ben!" bill shouts

Pennywise walks towards the basement, "don't let him get away!" bill says walking after him.

"bill!" Eddie shouts

"okay. I'm gonna snap your arm in place!"

"Rich, Do not fucking touch me."

"richie!" I shout.

"no! no!"

"one, two, three." Richie says snapping eddies arm back into place. His bone cracks and eddie screams

We get up, me and richie helping eddie out. We place him in mikes basket on his bike.

Stan was quickly gone- along with bev.

The rest of us followed mike to eddies house. I took eddies bike since i didn't bring my bike.