1

Y/n Y/l/n, and I was apart of a club, the losers club. We may have been called losers but when i was with them, i never felt like a loser. I felt like i belonged somewhere. These 'losers' were my family.

In the beginning, it was just me, Eddie, Richie, Bill and Stanley. We had all met in the first year of middle school, expect for me and Richie. We had known each other since we were young, since our parents were good friends.

Me and Richie seemed to squabble and fight all the time, we didn't like each other at all. But something changed, i grew to... love him. We were inseparable. Trash-mouth and the trash-mouth's wife.

It was the last day of school, first day of summer.

20 minutes left.

10 minutes left

2 minutes left

*ring, ring*

I jump up from desk, rushing past the other kids in my class. I walk out into the hall, it was overcrowded like usual so it was hard to find the others. "Y/n!" I hear someones voice call me, "over here." The voice says, a small hand going up in the air. "Eddie?" I ask pushing past the kids in my way. "Hey." I say walking with him, soon Bill and Richie catch up to us.

"okay, so there's this church full of jew's right and in status to take like a super jewy test." Eddie explains

"But hows it work?" Bill asks

"Basically, they slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie says.

"But then Stan will have nothing left." Richie says making bill laugh.

I nudge him, "How would that even work.."

"hey, hey guys!" Stan yells running up to us.

"oh, stan what happens at the Bar-Mitzvah anyway?" Bill asks

"Yeah Eddie says they slice the tip of your dick off." I say

"Yeah and i think the rabbi's going to pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, wheres the beef." Richie says laughing at his own joke.

"At the Bar-Mitzvah i read from the Torah, then i make a speech and suddenly i become a man." Stan explains.

"I can think of funner ways to become a man. Am i right y/n?" Richie says holding up his hand.

"Shut up rich." I say pulling down his hand. We walk past the bowers gang as they glare at us. Their staring always made me uncomfortable.

"more fun you mean." Stan corrects him.

"Think they'll sign my year book?" Richie asks.

"Sure, 'Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month. Have a great summer!'" I say sarcastically.

We turn to the stair case as Greta barges into Stan. "I'm not going to miss these people." I say. "agreed." Richie replied.

"did anyone see the new kid?" Eddie asks

"Yeah h-he's in our class." Bill says

"What's his name?" I ask

"no clue- everyone just calls him new kid." Richie shrugs

We get outside and we all tip the remainder of our stuff out our bags, "Best feeling, ever." Stan says.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says

"That's disgusting rich."

"hey, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Eddie asks

"start my training." Richie says

"wha-what training?" Eddie asks

"street fighter."

"Is that how you want to spend your summer?inside of an arcade"

"beats spending it inside of your mother. Oooo!" Richie says holding his hand up for a high five. I hesitantly high five him.

"y/n!" Eddie says.

"i'm sorry, you know i can't resist high fives!"

"what if we go to the quarry?" Stan suggests

"guys we have the b-buh... ba-barrens." Billy hardly spits out.

"right." Stan says awkwardly

"Betty ripsom's mom." Eddie says making us look towards a women. She looked worried and hopeful that betty would come out... but we knew she wouldn't.

"Is she really expecting to see her come out of school?" Stan asks

"i don't know, as if betty ripsomes been hiding out in home economics." I say

"think they'll actually find her?"

"Sure. In a ditch all decomposed covered in worms and maggots, smelling like y/n's moms underwear."

"why don't you blow me trashmouth." I say

"gladly!"

"gross."

"she's not dead, she's m-m-mi-missing." Bill says

"sorry bill. She's missing." Richie says pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Georgie was a sensitive topic for bill. None of us had talked about georgie since last October.

"You know the barrens aren't that bad-" Richie starts

"Yeah if you want to splash around in shitty water." I finish

Henry pulls richie by the backpack pulling him into me.

"ow!" I moan, "get off me fat ass." I mumble pushing richie off me.

"Hey! Says you, ive seen you eat" He laughs helping me up.

"I hate you." I say

"Nice frisbee flamer." Patrick says to stan, "give it back." Stan says trying to grab back his kippah but patrick throws it through the school bus.

"losers."

belch burps in eddies face making him gag.

Bowers pushes past bill, "you s-s-su-suck bowers!" Bill shouts

"Shut up bill." Eddie whispers

"You okay?" Richie asks as i dust myself off, "I think you broke me."

"Hot-stuff if i wanted to break you—" Richie says

"let me guess- you'd bang me until my brains fall out.."

"Damn it y/n! You know me too well." Richie huffs.

"hurry we're missing out." I say dragging richie towards the others.

"you s-s-s-s-s-s-say something?" Henry says imitating bill, "B-b-b-b-b-b-billy? You got a free ride this year 'cus your little brother. Rides over denbrough." Henry says, he looks over to someone and back at bill.

"this summers gonna be a hurt train, for you and your faggot friends." He says licking his hand and wiping it on bills face.

"gross." Eddie mumbles.

We watch as they get into their car, "wish he'd go missing." Richie says

"he's probably the one doing it.." i say.