29

"bill!" Bev shouts, as we run up to the old abandoned house once again.

"no. No you guys! i s-s-s-s-started all this. It's my fault you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all. It started the day i m-made you go down to the barrens because all i cared about was finding g-gu-georgie. Now i'm gonna go in there, and i don't know what's going to happen, but i can't ask you to do this."

Beverly crouches down picking up a spear, "We're not asking you, either."

"bev.."

"We didn't do it alone then, bill. So we're not going to do this alone now."

"losers stick together." Ben says, I look up at richie and smile, taking his hand in mine.

"so does, somebody want to say, something?" Eddie asks

"richie said it b-b-best when we were here last." Bill says

"i did?"

"i don't want to die?" He asks

"not that."

"you're lucky we're not measuring dicks?" Making everyone look at him.

"no."

"let's kill this fucking clown?" He asks again and bill smiles in agreement.

"let's kill this fucking clown!"

Shortly after, we make our way into the house. Flashlights in our hands. We walk into the main area to see black liquid trickling down the stairs.

"well i love what he's done with the place." Richie says

"Beep beep richie." I say

Me, bill, eddie and richie walk into the 'kitchen'

"hey, hey. That's the basement right?" I ask pointing towards a door with stairs leading down.

"yeah." Bill says walking over to the door.

"ben!" Beverly shouts.

Suddenly the door behind us slams, "no! no!"

"hey! Ben!" Eddie shouts banging the door.

"Ben!" Bill shouts slamming the door along with eddie.

They both continue shouting and banging the door when i suddenly here something.

"Richie? Did you hear that?" I ask

He nods, pointing his flashlight towards the small fridge. It's starts shaking vigorously, making eddie and bill stop shouting.

"okay, that can't be good. Right?" Richie says

"No."

The fridge door swings open, revealing a body all twisted, Stanley. "Oh!" Richie sighs

it's head lifts up, looking at us..

"It's stan." Richie says.

'Stan' Starts screaming, making richie scream as well.

"What the fuck!" I shout

his head then rolls off his body.

"oh god!"

"Oh shit."

Me bill and eddie lean against the door, standing as far away as possible from stans head.

"I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you bill." It says

"no no no no."

"richie. What's happing to me?" Stan asks, spiders legs coming out of his head.

"Wh- what's happening?"

"ahhh!" Eddie screams

"you've got to be fucking kidding!" Richie shouts

It laughing hysterically, running towards us.

"oh god!"

"shit."

It runs towards Eddie and he kicks it away. It runs after bill but he pushes it off a window ledge.

"eddie?" I ask as he stands in the corner petrified, "you okay?"

He quietly whimpers as spit falls down in front of him.

I slowly look up to see spider stan above me in the scaffolding.

"oh there he is."

He jumps down landing on my face, scratching and bitting me.

"Y/n!" Richie shouts

Pushing me and bill to the floor, i try to keep it from bitting me. Richie tries pulling it off me, but it's too strong.

"Get it off of me!" I scream

"bill get the knife!" Richie screams but he laid unconscious after hitting his head.

"fuck." Richie sighs

"Eddie! Eddie! Get the knife! God damn it Eddie get the knife!"

"Get it off of me richie!" I scream

"Eddie get the fucking knife!"

It's gross slimy spit was covered all over me and it was still bitting and scratching my face. But suddenly it stopped, i saw bill holding the knife as richie helped get it off of me. Richie throws it towards the basement where it slowly scatters off to.

"is everyone okay?"beverly asks

I lay on the floor coughing and breathing rapidly. I slowly get up wiping off some of the slim on my face.

"Thanks bill." I say hugging bill.

"I would totally kiss you right now, but i'm covered in slim." I say hugging richie tightly, "thank you." I whisper.

"She could've fucking died, man!" Bill says grabbing a hold of eddie, "You know that right? georgies dead, the kids dead, stanley's dead, y-you want y-y-y/n too?"

"you want y/n too?!" Bill shouts at him as mike tries to pull him off eddie.

"i don't want y/n too. I don't. i don't." Eddie says,"please don't be mad bill. i was just scared." He says crying.

"That's what it w-wants, right?" bill says, "don't give it to him."

As the others make their way down to the basement i go over to Eddie

"Hey. Hey eds listen, i'll always be with you so you won't have to be scared by yourself." I say grabbing his arm.

"Thank y/n.." He says wiping away the tear on his cheek.