21

The fortune cookies were placed in the middle of the table, richie immediately grabbing one out of the bowl.

"Thank you."

"I mean its weird right, now that were all here everything comes back faster and faster. I mean all of it." Ben says

"Yeah."

"You know when mike called me, i threw up. Isnt that weird, i got nervous, i got like sick and i threw up. But i feel fine now, im very relived to be here with you guys. Whys everybody looking at me like that?" Richie says

"When mike called me, i crashed my car." Eddie says

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Shit.."

"Man i hear ya, my heart was literally like pounding right out of my chest."

"I thought it was only me."

"It was like pure, f-f-f-f-f-f"

"Fear." Mike says, "Its fear, what you felt"

"Like we all feel like that, mike. You remember something we dont, dont you mike?"

"Something happens to you when you leave this town. The farther away the hazier it all gets, but me i never left. So yeah i remember. I remember all of it."

"Pennywise."

"Oh the fucking clown." i say.

"Oh shit."

"Mike you said you wanted our help with something. what was that?" I ask

"Theres an echo here in derry and it bounces back every 27 years."

"What are you talking about?"Eddie asks

"We thought we stopped it back then. We thought it was done but..." He pulls out a note book and starts flicking threw the pages, "A week ago, a man adrian Mellon slaughtered."

"Mike.."

"Theres already been others, and there will be more!"

The losers started to become panicked and worried.

"Just let him explain."

"That echo. We might have changed it, just like it changed us, but we didnt stop it because it just bounded back. We made an oath, right thats why i brought you back. Thats why youre here, to finish it for good."

"Well that shit got dark fast." Richie says, "Thanks mike."

"My fortune cookie just says could." Eddie says scoffing.

"I dont know dude, but my fortune cookie just says guess."

"You wanna throw that over here." Bill says

"What you got y/n?"

"IT." I say passing bill the slip of paper.

"What?"

Everyone stands up, trying to work out what it said, "guess cut not could." Richie read

"Its a message." Mike says

"What the fuck."

"No guess it could not cut."

"Why would it guess it would not cut?"
"Could could not cut."

"Guess it could not cut. I dont know what that means."

"It goes in front there." Ben says

"It could not guess."

"When it says it, is it talking about IT?"

"Is that what it means? Is it IT?"

"Did you fuck with the fortune cookies mike?"

"Let him speak man."

"This is what it does."

"Very clever it, i feel really dumb right now. Good on you man!" I shout

"Someones gone crazy.." Richie says

"Hey im not crazy. Youre the ones speaking to fortune cookies!"

"I need my inhaler!"

"Whyd you call us man. This is not fucking funny!"

"So not fucking funny man."

"THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY!"

"Bev?" I ask, as i notice her blankly staring off in the distance, "Beverly?" She doesnt answer, she places her paper on the table.

stanley

guess stanley could not cut it

"why does it say stanley?"

"Will someone else fucking answer me."

Suddenly the table bangs and starts to shake, "holy shit."

The fortune cookies in the middle of the table were shaking, and one flew out of the bowl. It cracked open to a weird creature with a babies head.

"What the fuck is that?!"

"oh my god."

It starting screaming, making a horrible piercing sound. A few more of the fortune cookies flew out of the bowl revealing an eye and a bats wing.

"Shit."

"Hey! Hey! The fortune cookies looking at me!" Richie shouts

"I dont want to be here." Eddie says covering his face. I hold onto Eddies shoulders, "Eds it okay.." I say pulling him further back into the corner with me.

"I wanna go home. I dont want to be here. Holy shit!"

The fortune cookie that had a bats wings, came flying towards me and eddie. I tried swatting it away but it wouldnt go away.

"Y-Y/n!" Richie shouted

The bowl in the middle was now full of blood which was pouring out of the sides. The blood soon turned into lava ish liquid, burning the paper slips from the previous fortune cookies.

"Its not real! This isnt real!" Mike yelled, "Its not real!" He grabbed a chair, hitting it on the table, "its not real." He constantly shouted hitting the table.

"Is everything alright?" The waitress from before asks

"Yeah.. yeah can we get the check?" Richie asks smiling awkwardly.