10

We finally get to bills house. He takes us into the garage where he sets up the projector. He pulls up a map of derry on the wall.

Mike shuts the garage door and we all sit around the projector. Bill places the picture into the projector.

"okay. Look." Bill says pointing towards the map, "that's where g-g-g-georgie disappeared." The thing he was pointing at was landed storm drain.

"there's the iron works. and the black spot. Everywhere it happens it's all connected by the sewers. And they all met up at the—-"

"the well house." Ben interrupts

"it's in the house on neibolt street." Stan says

"You mean the creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

Eddie gasps taking a puff of his inhaler.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me."

"that's where i saw it. That's where i saw the clown." Eddie says

t-t-that's where it lives."

Eddie takes a deep puff from his inhaler again.

"i can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan says

"can we stop talking about this." Eddie says getting up, "i-i-i-i-i-i i can barely breathe. this-this is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack." Eddie gasps, "and im not doing this!" He says pulling down the map.

"what the hell. Put the map back." Bill says

"mmm-mmm." Eddie shakes his head.

The projector starts clicking and moves to another slide. "bill?" i ask, "why's the projector moving?"

"what's going on?" Stan asks

Mike tries to stop it, "guys?"

"georgie" Bill says as it flicks through his family photos.

The photo starts moving towards bills mum, whose ginger hair was in her face.

The photos started moving rapidly. And soon her hair moved away from her face to reveal the clown.

"what the fuck!" Richie yells.

"it's it." Bill says

"what the fuck is that? What the fuck is that?" Richie asks shaking me.

"I don't fucking know." i scream holding onto him.

"turn it off. Turn it off." Bev shouts

"yeah. Turn it off. Turn it off." Stan agrees.

Mike kicks the projector making the screen go black. The projector continues to flick making us turn towards the wall. It was still there.

But soon it was off the screen. "thank fuck." I say.

But pennywise comes out of the screen making us all scream.

"Stanley!" Richie shouts.

Pennywise starts crawling towards us. We all move out the way as he crawls towards bev.

"What is it?" Eddie asks falling over bill.

"What the fuck!"

Mike and ben quickly open the garage door making pennywise disappear.

"thanks ben." Bev says- and soon goes to hug bill.

"You okay?" Richie asks me.

"I'm fine." i say sitting on the floor. He reaches his hand towards me helping me up.