Shattered Souls

'One of these morning's, it won't be very long

You'll look for me and I'll be gone

I'm going to a place where I'll have nothing to do

But just walk around Heaven all day

When I get to Heaven I'll sing and shout

Nobody will be able to put me out

My mother will be waiting and other loved ones too

And we'll join hands and walk around Heaven all day

Lord up above please hear me praying
walk right by my side

And Lord when my way, when my way gets cloudy

Lord, I need You

Lord, I need you to be my guide

Everyday will be Sunday, Sabbath will have no end

We'll do nothing but sing, God knows we'll pray

And when He says well done your race has be won

That's when I'll walk around Heaven all day

Lord up above please hear me praying

Walk right by my side

And Lord when my way, when my way gets cloudy

Lord, I need you

Lord, I need you to be my guide

Everyday will be Sunday, Sabbath will have no end

We'll do nothing but sing, God knows we'll pray

And when He says well done your race has be won

That's when I'll walk around Heaven all day

-------

I wiped my eyes as me and Khalild headed to the front to say our last words for Ty. For Ty to have not have been my biological daughter, the love I have for her is something I couldn't put in words. She didn't deserve to die the way she did, and I was gone let Shay and Kilo feel my wrath.

I cleared my throat as I tapped the Mic to make sure it was on. Khalid just looked down, this was his real daughter, I can't really imagine what he's feeling.

"God, where exactly do I begin? First off I would like to say that Ty'Quaya was a bright, smart and beautiful young child. Just seeing her smile would warm my heart up, she wasn't a trouble maker. Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes she had a mouth on her."Everyone began to chuckle lightly.

"But needless of saying that, she was like my real daughter. I loved her, cared for her, supported her etc. I know Ty and her mother are smiling down at me and Khalid from above and if you are Ty, R.I.P Baby-girl. Mommy loves you."I couldn't and didn't want to control my tears, I let them roll down my cheek freely. The feeling of losing someone, your child at that, is a pain that's hard to deal with.

It was now Khalild's turn, I rubbed his back and told him that everything was going to be okay, that we would get through this together. He shook his head, I continued to rub his back.

"Baby."I spoke.

"No. I can't do it. I can't, I miss her so fucking much. I feel like I failed her, like I could've done something but I did nothing. That was my daughter, my first child and she was taken from me! I can never see her again! I miss you Ty'Quaya please come back babygirl. Daddy misses you, he's sorry for making you feel unwanted or anything like that. Please come back I'm hurting."Khalid fell down to the floor, bawling his eyes out.

I didn't know what to do but I knew he was in pain, hurt. I tried to keep my composure but once they opened her coffin I couldn't help but to scream and burst out into tears.

My daughter is really gone

-------

Khalid

What's the point of living if someone so close to you is dead? Never coming back? What do you do? How would you feel?

Like pure shit.

"God please send me to heaven. Please forgive me for what I'm about to do. Please tell Jayla how much I love her. Let her know I couldn't handle the pain and the mourning any longer. God, please protect Jayla and let her meet someone who can treat her better than I could've did. I love you Jayla."

*Gunshots*

Jayla

"Baby are you sure you're going to be fine?"my mother asked me as she walked me out to my car. I haven't seen her in the longest and I've missed her like crazy.

I nodded my head, knowing I was lying. But I was trying to keep myself together, especially around Khalid. I always tried to lift up the mood for the both of us, and tonight I wanted us to just have a romantic dinner, you know, to like get away from everything.

I tried calling his phone but it went straight to his voicemail. I figured he was asleep or not in the mood so I didn't try it again. But then, I figured if something was wrong. So I called about 70 times and texted him about 100 times. I grew to the conclusion that something was indeed wrong so I sped home.

*

I got home and parked my car and seen cops everywhere. I've had enough seeing these cops. The last time they brought bad news and truth is, I'm fucking tired of bad news. Like what's the good news?

I walked over to one cop who was the last cop i'd spoken to about the Ty incident. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"What's wrong now?"I asked.

He looked at me before speaking . "Mam, I know you've been through a lot and I don't know the best way to put this--."I cut him off by silencing him.

"Tell me. Yeah I've been through a lot but come right out and just tell me."I spoke tapping my feet on the pavement ground.

"Khalid Porters is...."

-------

Cliffy!! Lord, I know y'all are hating me right now! But what do you think the cop is about to say?? What are your thoughts? 7 comments and I'll update!

And, this is a thug book. What do you expect for everyone to just live, and be happy? No. So this is for the people who have a problem with how I'm writing this story. If you don't like it, then don't read it.