Secrets

So it took me forever to finish this chapter. This week I probably won't update as much because I have flag line or guard, (whatever you want to call it) tryouts.

So excuse the mistakes..

Khalid

-------
-------

"How much was that last deal?"I asked Ya-Ya.

"Aroun' 5,000."

"Ight, that's the correct amount."I said, clearing the numbers into the calculator.

"Yeah." My phone buzzed in my pocket. I stopped what I was doing because I knew it was my baby Jayla.

Wifeyy😏💕💦❤️💏 (11:48 pm)

Me and dani are hella bored. You know 2 slow heads together kind of makes a smart one in a way, lmao. But we both decided to throw a sleepover. Tell Ya-Ya to come, and to bring someone. Thanks baby💏

I smiled, then showed Ya-Ya the text."Nigga, are you fucking blushing?"he asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"No man."I laughed as we both got up.

"Hmm, whatever. Lemme find out you blushing over Jayla's ugly ass."

"My baby ain't ugly."

"A shid, she ain't pretty either. God didn't take his time with her." I shook my head in shame at Ya-Ya's foolishness. We reached the main room in the trap house where our workers were busy making sells, the usual.

"Aight nigga's, we about to head out. JB you know you in charge."I spoke.

"Bet."JB responded.

-------
-------

"Look at this shit dude."I bumped Ya-Ya's shoulder. He took his arm from around his THOT for the night, and looked in the direction I told him to look.

His nostrils began to flare."I don't fucking see why Dani's ass dealing with his bitch ass."

"Me either, dude seem kind of off."Keshawn is my cousin, but I've never liked the nigga. His vibe doesn't sit well with me, and Ya-Ya.

"Baby!"I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Jayla's short ass running towards me. I held my arms out and allowed her to run freely into them. I hugged her tight, then releasing her with a small kiss. "I missed you."she whined standing on her tipy-toes.

"I missed you too baby. Can a nigga have some space though?"I joked. She playfully rolled her eyes, and punched me in the arm.

"Fuck you bitch."

"I'm not no damn female dog, Jay."

"You my dog."she teased as she stuck her tongue out. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her. We both walked inside the living room to join the others.

"Ya-Ya, she's a pretty one."Jayla smiled as she sat in my lap.

"And she thick!"Dani's slow ass commented.

"Thanks."Ya-Ya's THOT responded.

"Yo Jay, lemme holla at you for a quick sec."Ya-Ya spoke getting up.

"Alright, hold on."Jayla responded as she got up off of me. I looked around like 'where the fuck y'all going?'

Ya Ya
I need some advice and what's better than getting it from your best-friend who's more like a sister?

"What nigga? I was in the middle of doing something."

"Girl, watch your tone."I warned her."But, what do you think of Kenzie?"