No Sympathy

Jayla

Who would kill her?

What did she do to be killed?

Did the person who killed her know she has a 3 year old daughter?

Did the person kill her by an accident?

Those thoughts ran back and forth in my mind. She died so young. She was taken away from us all too early. Why though? Why was she taken?

When I told Drew what had happened, he didn't even seem to care. He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head like he could really care less. Something seems iffy about the dude, something has always seemed iffy about him though.

"We should go by there."I told Khalid as we sat down at a table in our basement.

"And do what?"

"I don't know. Let's question the dude."

"I'm down with that. This is the best time though. Ty is with my parents so we really have nothing stopping us from doing it."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's bounce."

**

"So you want me to sneak around?"Khalid asked. I swear his ass is always confused.

"Just try, don't get caught though."I chuckled lowly. Khalid motioned for me to be quiet, and to follow him. We crept around the backdoor, and heard voices.

"What dumb motherfucker would leave their door slighty open?"Khalid shook his head.

"Can you hear anything?"I asked. He shook his head, and inched toward the door.

"I can now."he smirked.

"Can I come listen?"

"Come on, and be quiet." I carefully walked onto the porch, and ducked down so I could hear good.

"Yeah she's dead now."

"Good, she deserves to be dead."

"I loved her man."

"Love doesn't exist."

"Why did you want her dead?"

"She let me go."and after that I couldn't believe what I heard.

Khalid

Did I just hear correctly? Some nigga wanted my babymama dead because she left his ass? Drew was the one to kill Ny'asia, but he killed her for someone else's reasons.

"Baby, let's head to the trap and plan this shit out."

"I'm with you, Clyde."Jayla kissed my cheek.

"Let's head out, Bonnie."

**

Please, leave your thoughts. I'm spoiling you all with these updates, but its all worth it.