Miss Me With The Bullshit

Before you all get this chapter started, I would appreciate it if you all check out my new novel 'Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?' Its a K. Michelle, and August Alsina fan fic. If I could get 5 votes, and 5 comments on it I would love it! If you all could make that happen I will release the next 5 chapters to this!

THANKS.

Jon Jon

I'm John, but everyone knows me as Jon-Jon. I'm 22 years young, and I'm Jayla's older brother. I love music yet even though it may not seem like it. I can't blame her for being mad because she has every right, but I still would like to explain to her why we did everything we did.

Me, our mama, and our daddy had to leave Jayla when she was 6. Many people were on our asses, and we didn't want to risk Jayla's life with our bullshit. I know Jayla will never understand that, she's looking at what we did to her. But again, I understand.

My gang, and I have rivalry with Khalid's gang. Word on the street is that they got some female working for them. I don't mix hoes up in business, but then again that's their gang so they free to do whatever.

But, since I'm back these nigga's know not to fuck with me.

Jayla

I woke up in the best mood ever, and even decided to cook breakfast. Khalid was watching tv, laid back on the couch with his hand propped behind his head. He looked so fine. "Good-morning, babes."I said looked through the fridge.

"Morning, your ass look like you happy or some shit. You on drugs?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why can't I be happy?"I laughed.

"Because, you just don't wake up happy like hell."

"Well negro, I'm happy today so stop complaining. You should be happy like hell."

"Believe me, I am."I began stirring the eggs, then heard someone walk through the door. It had to be Dani's ass, yelling and shit.

"Since when did your ass get a key?"Khalid asked.

"My fault."I laughed. Khalid shook his head, and returned back to watching tv.

"What smells good?"Dani asked sitting down at the table.

"Food."Khalid responded. Dani was about to say something until I pointed at the both of them.

"Y'all two don't start."I warned the both of them. Sometimes, they act like brothers and sisters. I set some bacon down, and Dani happily grabbed it.

"Khalid, Dani eating your food."I laughed.

"This bitch! That's my shit, Danielle!"

"Nigga, I'm pregnant and I'm grown. Suck it up."

"But that's my bacon!"these two are literally fighting over some damn food. What has the world come to?

"Yo."Dani spoke out to me.

"What's up?"

"I heard that your brother is back in town."

"He is."I said trying not to think about him, nor my parents.

"I heard he also has beef with Ya-Ya, and Khalid."

"What?"

"Yeap."she began. "I don't know if its true or not, but supposedly your brother wants to take the both of them down."

"How you heard this?"

"My connections."

"Like?"

"Jesus."I shook my head, she's always trying to play in serious situations.

"I don't know what to say, I'm too shocked."

"Khalid hasn't spoken to you about this?"

"Apparently not if I'm shocked."

"My bad."she threw her hands up in defense. "That's my cue to leave."

"What should I say?"

"Just sit down, and talk to him."

"Its not that simple with his ass."

"Sure it is, if you try."she smirked grabbing her keys and coat. I guess its worth a shot.

***

"This shit good as hell."Khalid smiled as he referred to the breakfast I cooked.

"Thanks baby, you know I try." He nodded his head, this is the chance to ask him about my brother.

"You know a guy named Jon-Jon?"

"Where you heard his name from?"

"I'm just asking babe."

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"What for?"

"He killed my brother."he replied bluntly as he sat his fork down and concentrated on me.

"Why?"

"My brother had started liking this girl Jon-Jon liked. Nigga was so wrapped up in the chick, that he started dissing his family, and he started treating everyone cruel. He had found about my brother, and sent 5 bullets into his temple. Nigga think he so motherfucking perfect. I heard he left his sister at the age of 6, parents did to."

"Baby, Jon-Jon is my brother."I softly spoke. "But, I had no idea about this until a few minutes ago to be honest."

Khalid stared at me, then got up from the couch. I don't see why he's mad, I'm telling the truth. He probably thinks I'm the enemy now. I decided to walk after him, I'll be damned for us to just walk out over something so petty like this.

"You okay?"

"Leave it alone."he mumbled under his breath. No the fuck he didn't..

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Jayla."

"No I'm not gone leave it alone. I asked you a question."

"And I told you to leave it alone. Damn, don't you understand clear English?"he yelled facing me. I can't stand it for someone to just yell at me, I picked up the nearest object I saw.

It was a lamp.

"Jayla what the fuck?"he yelled with rage in his eyes.

"Nigga if you don't know me, I suggest you to find something out. You're not going to avoid me when I was just asking your ass a simple question. Now answer my question before I throw a damn tv at your dumbass."

Khalid

Sometimes, Jayla's ass be scaring the fuck outta me. She threw a damn lamp at me, then threatened to throw the tv as well.

"Jayla...I'm sorry."

"You better be fucking sorry."

"Look, just like you had no idea about this, I had no idea that the nigga is your brother."

"He has a name."she corrected me.

"Anyways."I said ignoring her previous comment. "For you, I'll try to end this beef shit."

A smile crept upon her lips, she wrapped her arms around me, while giving me alot of kisses. The shit I'll do for her, that's love.

***

Okay, so yes this chapter sucked ass. I'm sorry, but I intended to write more than I did, but I was like fuck it my fingers are hurting lol.