Nothing is Real

Dani

"I'm on my way."I giggled into the phone.

"Well, you need to hurry."Kevin said. It sounded like he was jacking himself off which got me aroused.

"I am, hold on. I'll be there in 10." I hung up after that, because I knew he was going to complain about me taking so long. I've been messing around with Kevin for only god knows how long. Call me what you want, but a girl has her needs.

**

"Kevin, what the fuck?"I yelled as this Latina finished sucking up a glowing Kevin. I stood in disbelief, and to actually think I caught feelings for this dude.

"No one told your ass to barge in, boo."she smirked wiping her mouth.

"Bitch I advise you to shut the fuck up."I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Aye! Look, Danielle. You was taking to damn long so you can bounce."Kevin spoke without a care in the world.

I stood there, and couldn't help myself to break down. Whenever I catch feelings for someone, something bad happens that fucks it up.

I unlocked the doors to my car, right when I opened it I threw up on my seats. "Fuck."I cursed under my breath. I reached for my phone, and called up Lorayna.

"What?"

I scrunched my nose up,"I need you to come get me."

"Where you at?"

"South side, 49th street."

"Sit tight."

***

"What was wrong with your car?"

"I threw up."I mumbled.

"You pregnant?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, were about to see."he spoke swerving to the right side.

"I don't want to know."

"But, I do. I'm the only nigga you slept with right?"

"Yeah."I lied through my teeth.

"Why don't you want to know then?"

"Never mind what I said. We can see."

**

"What does it say?"

"Positive."I said as I tried my best to act happy.

"Yes!"he screamed while picking me up.

Oh Jesus.

How will I be able to break it to him that Kevin is possibly the baby father?

Khalid

"Maybe her fat ass is sleeping."Ya-Ya suggested as we road back to me and Jayla's crib.

"I've tried calling her numerous of times, trust me she can't live without that damn phone."

"But, how the hell she gone know her phone ringing if she sleep?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Pulling up to the crib, I see the door wide open. "She on some crackhead shit."Ya-Ya laughed as we exited out my car.

"I'm saying. How the hell she forget to close the motherfucking door?" I walked through the door, and lost my cool. "Baby!"I yelled rushing over to Jayla's side.

"She sh--shot me."she tried to speak as she shook.

"Who the fuck did this?"Ya-Ya asked.

"Dani."

Dani

I didn't mean to shoot her. Something came over me, that pregnancy situation got to my head. I took my anger out on her when I saw her. It wasn't like I intended to do that shit, it just happened. Now, she's either fighting for her life or thinking of a way to kill my ass. I've been sitting here at the hospital for god knows how long. I can't face her.

Khalid

"I outta drag you bitch!"I heard Khalid mumble as he sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. She's my best-friend I wouldn't do some like this on purpose."I cried.

"Whatever bitch."I dismissed her.

The doctor came out, "She's fine. The bullet didn't hurt her like I thought it would've. You all can go see her if you'd like."

Jayla

I hate fucking hospitals. They got bad food, and Jesus knows I need some good ass food. I know, Jayla you just got shot by your bestfriend, and all you worried about is some food?

Hell yeah.

Khalid walked in smiling, I couldn't help but to smile back. Ya-Ya followed after him, and Dani as well. "What the fuck you want?"

"I'm sorry, Jayla."

"Fuck your sorry's. You fucking shot me, and you expect me to be happy about it?"

"I don't know what else to say."her head hung low. I chuckled, and got up from the bed pulling the iv's outta my arm. Can't stand hoes like her, man.

I threw the first punch, but she dodged it. I threw another one, her head went back as well as her body. "You hoe!"I yelled.

"Jayla! Stop!"she yelled out. I didn't care, I kicked her in the stomach. Ya-Ya pulled me off.

"Stop! She pregnant!"

Khalid held my back, "Why the hell didn't you say that before?"

"I was too caught up in the moment."he shrugged. This dumbass. "Look, just leave."Ya-Ya spoke calmly to Dani.

"Okay. I'm sorry Jayla."she mumbled as she walked out the door. I shook my head as I climbed back into the bed. Ain't this about a bitch.

My nurse walked in, and cut her eyes at Khalid. "Yo, sorry to burst your bubbles, but don't you see me sitting here? This right here."I spoke pointing at a grinning Khalid. "Is all mines. Back off before I have to step to you."I warned her.

"Yeah, whatever."she smacked her teeth.

"Can I leave?"I asked trying my best to ignore the chick.

"Yes you definitely can since you weren't hurt that bad. Sign these, and you can leave."she then flashed Khalid a smile.

I tried to raise up, but before I could get up she ran out the room. "Baby, you can't keep letting these females to get to you."

"I'm sorry, but I'm overprotective over what's mines."

"And I am as well, but never stoop so low because they'll think your not sure you got me."

"I love you."

"I love you much more."

**

Dani messing around?

Dani pregnant?

Dani shot Jayla.

Comment!