Nerve

Khalid

What's in the past is in the past. Jayla, and I have settled everything that happened, I'm so happy she took me back. Falling in love with someone like Jayla means you have to be committed for life, that girl honestly deserves nothing but the best.

The doorbell rung, and I looked out of the window. It was Ny'asia followed by some guy. "Your mama got a man now?"I asked Ty.

She shrugged her shoulders as she laid her head down on my stomach. This little is my all, my everything. I would kill nigga's left and right for her.

I picked Ty up, and answered the door. "Hey mama's!"Ny'Asia squealed as she picked Ty up, giving her a lot of kisses.

"Hey mommy."Ty smiled as she rested her head on Ny's shoulders.

"Thank you so much Khalid for watching her. Was she okay?"

"She's always good."I smiled messing with Ty.

"Yeah."Ny laughed. "When she's with you she's an angel."

"Don't hate, Ny. That's not good."

"Please, ain't nobody hating on your ass."

The guy walked through the door,"Baby, you need any help?"

"Yeah, can you take her to the car and strap her in? If you don't mind."

"Baby, I don't mind."he took Ty from Ny's arms. Once he left, Ny turned her attention to me.

"You're cool with Drew around Ty?"

"Yeah. As long as dude ain't playing daddy to her everything is gucci."

"Khalid, she knows who her father is. That is something you'll never have to worry about."

"Well, I'm cool."

"Good."she smiled. "Thanks again, I'll see you later."

I nodded my head, and saw Jayla's car pulling up. Finally, my baby is here.

Jayla

"Hey baby!"I embraced Khalid into a hug.

"Sup."I allowed her to come in, I also watched her ass jiggle in those joggers.

"I was about to stop somewhere to get something to eat, but I didn't know if you ate or not so I decided to wait until I came here."

"Nah, I haven't. I had Ty so I never got a chance to get something."

She pouted, "Why didn't you tell me you had her?"

"Because, she was in a cranky mood last night."

"So, I could've helped out."

"Sorry baby."he kissed my forehead. I shrugged, and picked up my vibrating phone.

Text Mode

Dani-

Aye, Ya-Ya said come by the trap, some shit went down.

Me

Aight bih'

I put my phone back in my pocket."Baby!"I yelled to Khalid.

"What's up?"he asked coming down the stairs.

"We need to go by the trap, some shit went down."

"Bet."

Ya-Ya

I'm hella pissed off. Reese's owes me 4 grand, Jayla, and Khalid as well. I knew Jayla was pissed when she busted down the damn door. Like damn Jayla, don't you see a damn doorknob in front of you?

Jayla

Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions. What crazy ass motherfucker would steal from me, and think shit would be cool? Fuck nah, not on my watch.

"Where is that bitch at?"

"Downstairs."Ya-Ya told me, throwing me a gun. I headed downstairs, and smirked as I saw the guy struggling to get out of his chair.

"Where is my shit?"I asked with my jaw clenched.

"Jayla a nigga is struggling."he cried.

I butted him with my gun, I wasn't trying to hear his shit. "Keep fucking lying. I saw your fat ass eating a burger at Burger King the other day!"

"A nigga check came through."

SHOT

He screamed in pain, as he tried to feel down where I shot him at.

"Again, wheres my shit?"

"Go to hell."I then shot him 10 times in the head. "Clean this shit up, and search that nigga."

"Ight."

Welp, Jayla doesn't play about her money. Comment! Vote!