Repeat that Ty

Jayla

"Fuck my mama yelling for?"I asked Lexi.

"Upstairs yelling at Shay. She found out she's a stripper now mama tryna beat the shit outta her." I shook my head laughing because Lexi said it so blunt.

My mama came downstairs, and greeted me. "Hey baby."

"Hey mama."I smiled hugging her. Even though we got to arguing the other day, I still love her regardless.

Shay came downstairs and flipped my mama the middle finger behind her back. I started laughing as I shook my head. Shay ass is a hot mess.

Khalid

"Thank you daddy!"Ty smiled as she hugged me. She started prancing around as I paid for her shoes.

"You welcome baby."I replied as I took her hand as we walked out of kid's footlocker.

"Daddy can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can sweetie."

"Why did Drew touch me?"

"Excuse me?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why did drew touch me? Like, in a nasty way?"

"Sweetie--let's go."I said as rage filled inside of me. Nasty touching my daughter? This was the last straw with this dude.

**

Jayla

"Mama"Jayla yelled running towards me.

"Wassup, baby?"

"Daddy mad."she pouted.

Khalid appeared from out of no where,"Ty go upstairs and let me talk to mama."

"Yes sir."she replied as she ran upstairs.

"Jay, you're doing a great job helping me raise her. I know Ny'asia is smiling down."

"Thanks, I honestly try my best, and I hope so."I smiled.

Khalid's mood then shiftened. "She informed me earlier that Drew inappropriately touched her like in a nasty way. I'm not sure when all of this went down, but I know for sure it was when Ny'asia was alive."

"That bitch ass nigga!"I exclaimed. "Fuck it. We killing his ass tonight, fuck not being ready. He done asked for it!"I rose up from the bed, and went to go change into something better. This bitch ass nigga deserves everything that's coming his way.

**

Short chapter, but please leave the feedback!