Club Madness

Please read this.

For the ones inboxing me saying things like; your story makes no sense, how did Jayla provide for herself at the age of 6, and up? Shouldn't she had been taken in? You need to change that.

First of all, I would think everyone on this app would have some type of common sense. I shouldn't have to tell you the girl was taken in, that's something you should already know off the top of your head. I mean come on. I know this is a story and all, but damn ima make it sound realistic.

And to say my story makes no sense, no you just don't have any sense. There's a difference. And, im not changing shit. This is my story line, and who's account is this?

Honeybabyy

Therefore, don't tell me what I need to do. I didn't ask for you help, and I don't need it.

I'm sorry getting out of character, but some of these people be trying me.

Enjoy the chapter, though!

Jayla

Out of all the years in my life, turning 18 was something I had been waiting on forever. But now, I don't know why I waited for it. I basically raised myself all of these years. When I was around my parents, and my brother, I always told them that I wanted a party for my 18th birthday. They promised it, but as you can see they failed to keep that promise.

My life? Something funny yet so complicated. People think I have it all so good, when in reality I wish for something better. Hopping from foster home to foster home was always the worst. Being beaten day and night, made me think there was no way out.

I didn't have anyone to love me when my folks left me. I felt unwanted, and I felt like no one would ever reach out to me. But, as I've grown; I've grown to understand the life I'm living, and the choices I've made.

At 16, I ran away out of the state, that's why I'm in Atalanta now. I thought someone would come find me, but no one ever did. No one searched for me. I made up in my mind that at the end of the day, only I can survive the life I have mapped out.

I began selling drugs, getting well known to the streets. That's how I met Loranya. At first we bumped heads, but after selling with him a couple of times we both grew to love each other. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in this world.

Waking up was the best thing, because I woke up to the love of my life grinning at me. Sometimes, Khalid can be a creep. "Um, is everything okay?"I asked.

"Couldn't be better."he smiled, pulling me closer to him.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"I'm about to give the birthday girl some birthday dick, fuck does it look like I'm doing? Trying to smell you or some shit?"I laughed as I rested my head in embraced in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I was only asking."I laughed.

He nodded his head, and got on top of me."Ass up."

**
After 3 long rounds of Khalid's dick hitting me, I had finally gained the strength to get up. I raised up outta bed, and hit the floor once I stood up. Khalid rushed out of the bathroom, and started laughing.

"That shit ain't funny."I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it is. You hit that floor pretty hard. Ya head alright, you know we wouldn't want it to get any bigger." I flicked him the middle finger, and he helped me up. He smacked my ass which caused me to flinch.

"I'm about to get ready."

"Okay, babe." I took a 20 minute shower, and took my towel off revealing my bare naked body. I put on my underwear followed by my bra, then slipped my dress on.

Khalid bought me this dress. Short in the front, long in the back that reveals my backside, and gold going across the top. I put on black wedges, and put my hair into Minnie Mouse ponytails. I thank him. Khalid put on a suit, which looked adorable on him. My man is so fine, Jesus.

"Ready?"he asked me as we both stared each other down.

"Hell yes."I smirked. My party is about to be live as fuck.

**

"Give it up for the birthday girl, JAYLA!"the Dj screamed into the mic. Everyone cheered, and clapped as I made my way through the heavy crowd. Khalid, and Lorayna are the real MVP's.

"What's up, everybody?"I yelled. I got more cheers, and screams. I was truly feeling like I was someone famous. "Enjoy the party, and don't start no shit! Love y'all!" I threw my hands up as I heard 'My way' by Fetty Wap start to play.

I ran and hugged Khalid, and Loranya. "I love you both so much."I squealed as tears fell down my face.

"We love you too shorty."they laughed. It felt too good to know I had these two; to count on.

"Some dude is asking for you."Ny'asia had tapped my shoulder. I turned around, and found Jon-Jon standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't wanna talk to him."I turned my head back around.

"He's your brother, right?"Lorayna asked. I nodded my head. Seeing Jon-Jon felt so unreal, I would've never guessed I would actually see him again, or that he even cared.

"Go talk to him baby."Khalid said. I sighed, and walked towards Jon-Jon.

"What?"

"Please lose the attitude, you're my sister still."

"Miss me with that shit."I laughed shaking my head. "Since when have you actually cared about me?"

"I been cared for you, Jay. You won't understand the fact that we were only trying to protect you. You were young at the time, how could we have told you? Never-mind don't answer that, just have fun. I love you."those last 3 words rolled off his tongue perfectly. Like he's known me my while life when in reality he's only known me for 6 years.

I walked off. Booty me down began blasting. Fuck all of my worries in here to have a good time. I grabbed Ny'asia's hand and we ran to the dance floor. "Jayla killing that shit."I heard one dude say.

"Hell yeah, and so is that chick next to her."another one said. We then felt arms grab us, and it was the 2 party poopers.

"Y'all too turnt. Y'all need to sit down."Khalid laughed.

"Baby, you down own--."before I could finish, gunshots rang in the air.

"Everybody get down!"Jon-Jon yelled as he grabbed a gun from his waistband. Who in they right mind would crash my damn party?

"I promise you when I find the nigga or bitch responsible for this shit, I'm killing they ass on the spot!"I yelled.

"Jayla, look at who it is."Jon-Jon told me. I turned my head, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

**

Who do y'all think it is? Sorry for the cliffhanger!