Heartbroken

Tired of my heart, being broken. Tired of these tears falling down my face. Tired of this love, being taken for granted. For granted won't you go your way?

~Aaliyah, Heartbroken

Jayla

"So y'all not gone talk? Damn, at-least say some shit."Shay said looking through her menu.

I rolled my eyes. There's no way in hell I'll talk to Khalid. "Hell no. He cheated, what is there to say to him?"

Shay sighed. I knew this was killing her inside because she loved seeing me, and Khalid as a couple. "What about Ty? She gone wonder why you and Khalid ain't talking. Don't try and mistake her as a child and that she won't suspect something. Children are smarter than you think."

"I guess I'll have to explain it to her. I hate you."I joked.

"No you don't, you love me."she stuck her tongue out.

"Whatever. This whole cheating mess has been stressing me out."I admitted. Never in my life have I stressed out so much about a guy, Khalid is the only guy that has had this effect on me.

Shay looked at me and pouted,"Y'all are such a trill couple though! Can you please just talk to him?"

I shook my head no. I'm not about to give Khalid no type of satisfaction, I want him to hurt just like he's hurting me.

Khalid

"Your number cannot be reached. Goodbye."

"Fuck!"I yelled out in frustration.

"Negro, how the hell you cheat on Jay? Then, Ny'asia was hella cool with her, and Ty loves her. She been holding you down since forever, and yet you pull some shit like that. You need Jesus my nigga."Marcelo laughed.

"Ain't shit funny, Mar! I lost the best fucking thing in this world."

"I would would hate to be in your shoes. Damn, then she won't let your ass see Ty. You going through it man."he laughed like crazy. This nigga think I'm playing, this shit not even funny.

------

I had left this chapter out, but please comment.