James stared at her silent. "I don't know..." He shrugged. "I have the same doubts and questions you do. Some things just don't make any sense. One thing I know is that bracelet must be related to Liam's death and it was hers... maybe she just didn't want to bother us, after all Liam died and stuff, maybe she just didn't want us to find out."

"James you're scaring me." She said as he sounded so sure, so secure.

"Deep inside we've always known something in this story wasn't right." He said and she nodded. "No matter how hard this is gonna be for us we have to find out the truth." She nodded again and he held her hands in his. "Together we stand."

"I know..." She breathed. "I am just afraid now about what the truth is." Rafaela's eyes watered.

"Baby... hear me." He pleaded. "I have this feeling something hideous happened that day. We didn't see anyone in there, Kelly wasn't there for sure. No one saw anyone going inside, which meant someone was hiding. The gate was opened. I didn't do it, you didn't do it, someone had to do it. We have to be strong."

"I prefer not to believe that she has something to do with it. I mean... it doesn't make sense. James!" She exclaimed his name grabbing his face between her hands. "She was our biggest help!"

"We have to wait to what the police is going to do and find out, now let that go."

"I can't let it go." She complained. "I can't just let it go..."

"Well, I am hungry." He said. Rafaela giggled at his unexpected remark, but he knew perfectly well what he was doing, and deep inside so did she.

"And?" She asked.

"And you have to make me dinner woman!" She began to laugh loud.

"Since when have you become so sexist?"

"Since now." He said getting up and giving her his hand.

"Ok, I'll go to the kitchen, but you finish this..." She said pointing around at their clothes. "And James... please... I don't want to see underwear and socks on the floor."

"Hey!" He curled an eyebrow with a smile on his lips.

"I have been complaining about that for the last seven years. I don't want to spend the rest of my life picking up your socks off the floor, so Rockstar... come on..."

He pulled her to him and kissed her lips, she giggled when he let go, but his arms kept wrapped round her waist, imprisoning her against his body.

"Maybe you should write that in your vows." He teased her.

"James!" She laughed then. He bent over her and kissed her lips one more time, then he freed her.

"Please take care of this?" She asked again and he nodded, and then she left, leaving him alone with his thoughts. His face turned serious the second the door closed, and his fist clenched.

"I swear to God, I'll kill her." He mumbled all alone.

Then, when done with all the clothes, he grabbed his cell. He felt Rafaela too nervous, even when she was already laughing with him.

"James!" Tony exclaimed rather surprised. "Are you back?"

James sat on the bed and ran a hand over his hair. "Yeah... listen, I am sorry to be calling you this late. We went to the police station today, she's a bit nervous. Can you come over?"

"I'm going to have dinner with my family and then I can stop by. But do you think she's that nervous?" Tony asked.

"I am so sorry to be asking you this." James excused himself. "She is, yes. Turns out the bracelet was from her best friend. So, I think this is a big issue in her head right now. I don't know, maybe I am overreacting, maybe I am too afraid."