•Talked it out•

Começar do início

He stands out the most. His hair, His features, His body, His suit. And all he have.

When he saw her, he immediately stand up and tried to hold Jennie's hand but only recieve a cold glare and rejection.

"What do you need." She said coldly, Still looking right to his eyes. He felt a cold vibe that went right through his spine.

"I just...Let's talk. And stop this game." He's eyes showed a desperation, But he didn't care about that. He doesn't care whether he make look like a desperate person.

She sit opposite at him, they are inside the guest room. He just sit also.

No one dared to talked, But Taehyung decided that he should talk first.

"That night. We're you really, With kai?" Remembering that night made Taehyung's heart brake again, Even though his heart is already broken.

She was silent for a second.

'this is what you came back for, Right, jennie? Now, Tell him all. Tell him honestly.'

She take a deep breath, before looking at him again.

"No. That night, I overheard what Appa and kai talked about. Kai trick my dad by saying that we loved each other. Dad believe him, That easily. Becouse dad trusted kai, Even when we we're young."

A knock on the door interputed them as soon as jennie stopped.

It's becouse she can feel someone is at the door. She tap her heels two times and the door revealed Yuna, holding a tray.

"Coffee." She said, Not looking at Taehyung's eyes. She put the tray down the glass modern table. Then she bowed for the last time then she left.

She continued.

"He insisted Appa to let us fly to the States and get married there. Dad agreed after a long thinking. I accidentally heard them becouse I was just passing down the hallway."

"I immediately run when I felt that a footstep is coming near the door. And I think, kai did saw me run to my room. He knows that i will not go with him, Becouse I never love him. I will never be."

Somehow, Taehyung heart we're relief. Making him smile a little.

"I arrive at my room and i immediately called you. But you we're not picking up. After a few minutes kai came to my room with a water and a tray. He handed me a glass of water, But that water has a drugged in it, I was caution and knows that water has a drugged, but I have to drink it to let his suspicions go away."

Taehyung knows that jennie's body is weak when it comes to drugs.

"I try to stay away from him but he grab my arm making me grab his shirt and pulled it becouse of anger we stumbled in the bed and that time. You came."

She stopped to sip on her coffee.
Yes, he remembered how jennie looks in kai's chest. It was clear enough to make him ball his fist.

"You broke up with me, I tried to stopped you but I was struggling that time becouse of the effect of the drug. After that day, I changed. I changed alot. I decided to go to states with kai. But I yelled at appa's face that I will not marry kai."

Taehyung reach for a cup of coffee. Somehow, He feel sorry for her. And he was dumb. He is.

"Then what we're you doing in States for the past few years?" He asked as soon as he took a sip.

"As soon as the plane landed, I left kai. We went in a different way, we live far away from each other. We only met when I was already a famous model. He followed my career also."

She remember when kai followed her back in Korea, She slapped and beat the shit out of him. Kai didn't budge.

He knew he deserve that all. For hurting jennie. And that was not enough for breaking her heart of gold.

But she knew that kai will still not let her go.

She didn't finished becouse she knew that she was done. Somehow, her heart we're now satisfied, a little.

There is still one thing that will make her heart really satisfied and contented.

And she still don't know what it is.

He was next, so he spoked.

"I don't think I need to explain anything, But my relationship with Irene is nothing but just a close Bestfriend. I also know she likes me, but I didn't know irene was your Bestfriend."

"I wanted you to feel the pain of cheating, So I played with Irene." He stopped when he realized that she was clutching at her cup tightly that seems about to break.

He still don't even know if he will continue or what. Becouse, Even though he's a man. He's still scared at jennie sometimes.

"Continue." She manage to speak after   relaxing a little.

"But as I said, Irene is my bestfriend. She was the one who took care of me when I was drunk at the bar. Even though she likes me. She didn't do anything to me. Becouse a thought came to her."

"Irene is still your Bestfriend. Irene still loves you even though she likes your ex." He continued. Making jennie's tear dropped. She quickly wiped it off.

"Our conversation is done then. The things that should be talked about is already done." She put her cup down and stands up.

She turned around but he was fast to hold her back.

"Now that we cleared the things, jennie. Will you be mine again?" His expression turned soft that makes her legs weak. But she still stands up like a queen she is.

She doesn't want that expression. She hates it. Becouse she was always fooled with that face.

She pulled her wrist back, and glared at him.

"I'm not the Jennie Kim you know anymore." After that she turned her back to him and walked away, slamming the door.

He was helpless. He didn't know what to do anymore. Will he changed his life for a better and new again?

Or will he take her jennie Kim back?

Thank you for waiting patiently becouse I always update late.

Saranghe 💜