28

Jimin POV

It was now 4 months after Jung kook left. I still blame myself for his leaving. I still love him and if possible fall for him more. There was not a single second I didn't think about him. Like he said I should be happy with someone but I can't do that. After he leave I just close my heart from everyone.

Tae came in my cabin and imform
"Jimin you have to go home now. "

I just nod. And stand up to leave the office. This 4 months I never smile at all. I didn't eat and sleep in the first month but Jin and Namjoon hyung and Tae take care of me.
I tell them what happened and they just advice me to move on but how can I. I still hope that someday he will come and will say possessively that I belong to him but he was no more.

I reach my home and Jin hyung came and hug me and kiss me on my cheek. After the incident both Jin and Namjoon hyung live with me so that I will not be alone. But seeing them make me remember jungkook more but I didn't say that. I know they all were worried about me.

I just eat and just went to sleep. My life was boring now. I will woke up, eat and then go to office. I will work till 10pm to busy myself and come back home and eat and then sleep.
I was not having any motivation in living my life. But I know that jungkook sacrifice his life so that I can live. So I was living but was not at all happy.

I wake up in early morning and realise that it was raining real bad. Raining always remember me of jungkook. It was raining like this 4 months ago, when he leave this world. I get ready and and go to eat the breakfast. Jin hyung greeted me

"Good morning jimin-ah"

I was going to greet him back but interrupt by a loud thunder.

He then advice
"You should not go the office today. The weather is really bad."

I replied with a small smile
"Don't worry hyung I don't fear them anymore. I will be fine."

And with saying that I eat my breakfast and leave the house. I go inside my car and start it to move to my office. I was in the middle of the way to my office when my car stop suddenly. I don't know what was wrong and get out to check.

It was raining heavily but still I was outside checking my car. I was opening the bonnet when I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see a black figure approaching me.

🏵