2

Jimin POV

I was in my cabin sitting as usual on the CEO chair talking with Namjoon and Jin hyung. They both are married and are my only family members in this world.

"Hyung you know I am always busy with work and everyone I meet love my money not me." I pointed.

"I know Jimin-ah but I also know that you are in search of someone right for you. You should give chance to someone. Everyone are not same."
He said.

Then only my secretary Taehyung enter the cabin and remind me
"Jimin you have a business party to attend in 2 hours."
I thank him and order to go.

Taehyung is like my friend. I only order him to call me Jimin not sir. Jin hyung break my train of thoughts by saying
"Jimin-ah you just have to wait for the right one."

We then bid goodbye to each other and headed to our different ways. I was heading to my house so that i can take a bath and change for the party.
I accept that I am searching for my right one but the people I date till now usually are behind my money, status or my virginity.

After the death of my parents I take over the company and was not shaving time for dating and when I start dating people no one was the right one. I hope I meet someone today at the party which i highly doubt.

I then get ready and leave for the party. When I reach there it was full of people. It was held in a mansion and many famous people were invited from all lines not only just business.

I was just greeting people and making small talks to others. Some were interested in investing in my company which I was grateful for.
After one hour of chatting to people I was at the bar ordering a drink.

I was talking to the bartender he was a nice man and seems to be interesting his name was Yoongi. He was straightforward and didn't care about my status. I was started to think that we can try dating but suddenly my eyes were forced to move to a certain person.

It was like magic I even didn't know and I was looking in the eyes. It was like I know him from years. I even can't blink he was so intimation. But Yoongi called me
"Uhm Jimin can I have your number?"

I was disturbed from my beautiful moment and shift my gaze to him and replied  "sure".
After exchanging numbers I go to the washroom to fresh up and then leave the party.

I was in the washroom washing my hands now when suddenly someone back hugged me I saw the same person whom I was looking at some moments ago in the mirror in front of me. He then said sexily

"You don't have to search more baby."

He then licked my ear and when I turn around to ask him about what he said he was gone. I check the whole washroom but he was not there. It was impossible for someone to be there at one place and the next moment he is gone.

I concluded that it must be the alcohol that was kicking inside me and taking the advantage of my loneliness. I watch the time and it was late assuming that I was having office tomorrow so I make my way outside the mansion.

I even didn't stop to bid goodbye to Yoongi it was like that my feet was in not in my control and I was walking to my car. I just assume that it was the alcohol and nothing else and just drive home.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Please vote and thank you for reading the story.