15

Jimin POV

We both reach home and he make food for us and now we are heading to my bed room. I tell him that he can sleep in my bed with me. And to my luck he agreed but it's not like we will do something, we will not even cuddle to sleep.

So we both were in the bed having a pillow wall between us to distinguish our territories. I then thought about all the scenes happen today and actually realise that Jungkook actually do nothing other than to take care of me. I can't believe I was so stupid ti not see that. I sleep happily after that, now knowing that he care for me and....a lot.

When I wake up in the morning and see that Jungkook was not there and not the pillow wall. Then I hear some sounds from the bathroom and realise he was it it. So I just sit on the bed and thought of my next plan, after my success of my previous plan I am more confident now. So I decided to test that, he is with me not for my body or money but for who I am. And plan to flirt with him today and to bribe him with money.

This is really important for me because all my last relationship fails because the other patner leave me when i didn't offer them my money and body. So this is a serious topic for me. My thoughts got a full stop when he enter my room after talking a bath but he was all in his clothes.

I get up and walk towards him said softly yet seductively
"You know Jungkook-ah you are actually very hot and I melt only by seeing you."

He said words that I didnt expect from him
"Are you having a fever baby? Are you not fine?"

And I was like 'he is actually not a human how he can just reply that to me when I just..' I then reply
"Jungkook-ah I am actually not fine after meeting you. You know what I mean."

He responded
"Baby I think you should go and take a bath now or you will be late."

I just huff and go to my bathroom and think how he can be like this when yesterday he was all in his dominant form. And today I was just flirting with him and he didn't even react anything. But I was not going to stop I will still continue.
But when I think of the past and notice that it is always some ear bites and licks, he never go above that and always see that if I have a problem with that or not.

I quickly take a bath and move to my closet to wear some revealing clothes for him. So i wear this.

As I enter the kitchen, he turn around to look but he just freeze on the spot

As I enter the kitchen, he turn around to look but he just freeze on the spot. I can't read his face but I like how he got freeze by just looking at me. He came towards me and I was now between him and the counter. I was hoping that he will do something sexual but he just said darkly

"Baby I don't want someone to look at those thighs of yours so I suggest you to go change quickly."

The way he said that make me follow his words quickly. I then go and change in this with a black jeans.

I then go to the kitchen again and he just nod and we eat the food in pure silence after that he drive us to the office

💐