17

Jimin POV

The question from yesterday is still in my mind. Yesterday we just go home and eat and sleep nothing special. Today I inform Tae that I will come to the office late as I was having some work which was a lie.

So now I was getting ready to just walk around any park or anywhere I can just stop this turmoil inside me. But it was not easy because of Jungkook.

"Baby just tell me why you suddenly behaving like this?"

"Jungkook just give me some time alone."

And with saying that I make my way to the front door but it was locked. I turn around and yell in frustration at him
"Please give me some time. I need to think because you never tell me anything."

"Just ask baby."

"Oh then tell why are you here with me? Why only me? And why only now?"

"I just can't explain you. You will understa~"

I just cut him with saying
"Ya I know what you will say. Just open the damn door!"

I turn around and found the door open and quickly enter my car and start to drive without turning back. I drive for one hour around the city and stop at a traffic light.

But when I was going to start my car again I notice a crowd of people start to emerge across the street and being a curoius cat i walk there and see a girl crying over a boy who was laying on the footpath with blood around his path and people were just standing there.

I step forward and she quickly grab my foot and briged
"Please help me. Please take him to the hospital. I beg you. Please..."

I quickly grab the boy and the girl help me to carry him. Then I said
"I will give you a drive dont worry."

I make him lie on my back seat and the girl quickly sit with him and placing the boy's head on her help.
She start to thank me count less time and I only said that it was fine. He will be fine.

(A/N  Jimin is an angel.)

When we reach the hospital we quickly take him to the emergency ward and doctors and wardboys came for our help once they see us. They take him in the emregnce unit. The doctor ask many questions from the girl about what happen and she told that the they were walking when his boyfriend start coughing blood and suddenly faint.

She call her parents and the boy parent too. We were now sitting in the waiting are when she speak
"Thank you. I dont know how to return for this."

I quickly reply
"You don't have to just don't worry he will be fine."

"But still thank you. I owe you my life. He is my boyfriend and I love him so much that I don't know know how can I live if something happen to him. I just now feel really guilty that I didn't tell him everyday that I love him." She continued with a sigh
"Now I realise that we all have a limited time should appreciate our live ones."

And that line hit me hard in my heart. I had once lost Jungkook and still I was so ungrateful of his comeback. What if I can't see him one day and didn't tell him how much I love him. I was now crying too now because how much I hate myself now but I stay with her till her parents came.

When they came I just run towards my car without saying any word. I just want to see Jung kook and tell him how much I love. I quickly start my car and take the route to my house. I just didn't think of anything in that time and just want Jungkook.
When I reach home I quickly left my car and run inside my house and yell as loud as possible
"Jungkook where are you?  Please listen.... jungkook?"

But he was not there.