4

Jimin POV

I am in the restaurant but I can't seem to eat. The scenes in my mind are playing on loop. I can't concentrate on anything. His words create butterflies in my stomach and give heat to my cheeks. I love the proximity between us.

But I can't come to believe that the things he do are non human. He seem to have some powers but that imposible. And why he come now? Why me? What he wants?
There are many questions that can be answered only by him and here I am even don't know his name or anything about him.

What if he is only my imagination and I am hallucinating. He is just like my dream boyfriend. He has doe eyes but he is intimating. He is taller than me and can fit me perfectly in his arms. When he is around it like a magical scene. I feel love and protected around him.

I love his eyes, nose and moles on his face. But I don't know anything and don't know when I will meet him again. I think I should continue my life as I was. Then my train of thought come to a stop because of my phone beeping sound.

Yoongi
I was thinking of meeting today if you're free?

Me
We can meet today at the cafe around 6pm.

Yoongi
Sounds perfect.

I was going to meet Yoongi later but my heart was not supporting with me. I was feeling like it was wrong but I can't stop my life because of the strange handsome man. Yes I accept he is extremely hot and handsome but not real too.

I then completed my work even though my mind was somewhere else. When it was fifteen minutes before 6 pm I make my leave from the office. Everyone greet me goodbye and I reply them with compliments.

I then go to my car and make my way to the cafe for the meeting. I was on the road when a bus was coming towards me from opposite direction. It was in the wrong lane but it didn't matter that time. I quickly hold the steering wheel and turn the car a sharp right. My car was out from the road lane and hit the tree near the road. The hit was really powerful.

I hit my head with the steering wheel and lost my consciousness. I was aware that my leg was injure or even fracture and some minor injuries on my hand.

Author POV

After the car hit the tree and the driver lost his consciousness and a man appear from no where. He was tall with doe eyes and dress in all black. He then step towards the car and open the door of the car and carry the injured man in his arms and suddenly he was vanish from the scene.

🎀 🎀 🎀

I love their friendship

💜