20

Author POV

It was a new morning for the couple.
Jungkook was long awake but Jimin was still sleeping. After some moments Jungkook start to peck Jimin bare shoulder.

He also peck Jimin's ear lobe and neck. Jimin groans in his pillow
"Jagi stop that" and he lift up his hand to shove him away.

"Wake by baby" jungkook whispered in Jimin ears and suck on his earlobe.
Jimin have to wake up because of Jungkook action.

Jimin greeted
"Good morning".

Jung kook didn't reply him but kiss him on his forehead, both checks, nose and then the lips. Jimin giggled due to this and that sound was like honey to Jungkook ears.

After their small make out session they both sit up straight and decided to get ready for their day.
They both bath separately even though Jung kook tried his best to convince Jimin to join him.

They both were now ready and eating their breakfast that was prepare by Jungkook. But not like they usually eat. Jimin was situated in Jungkook's lap and they were feeding each other from one plate. While eating jungkook will steal kisses from his baby and then jimin will pout which was seen cute by jungkook.

They both enjoyed being in each other arms and company. They were like yin and yang. They were incomplete without each other. After jungkook persuaded jimin to go to office as he can't just leave his work like that ignoring jimin whining. So now they were inside the lift of the office.

Jimin POV

When the lift openen on our floor we just make our way to our respective places. I enter my cabin and see Tae there. He greeted
"Good morning Tae"

"Good morning. So what happen that you are a ball of happiness today?"

"I now have a boyfriend."

Tae just jump on me congratulating me like hundred time. After he call down he said
"I am really happy for you chim. We both have boyfriends now."

He quickly cover his mouth with his hand and I was surprise by hearing those words.
"What you said Kim Taehyung. How can you keep that from me?"

"It is not like that chim, it is just that you were having a hard time in you love life and i dont want to... You know....show off"

I then realize that he was just worried about me and answer
"Okay I forgive you but tell me his name."

"His name is Min Yoongi and I think I know yours already."

It just suddenly hit my mind about yoongi whom i was going to meet but then Jung kook came. I think destiny also want me to meet him. I was happy for Tae. He actually was a amazing person. He bring back me from my thoughts by saying
"Uhm..That was the reason too i was here...So you see, me and him are planning for a small vacation and i want some days for leave."

"I can give you some days off Tae but till then who will be my personal assistant?"

By sering the smirk I already know the answer and quickly said
"No Tae. Jungkook cant do that, he is new here"

"Oh my best friend you really think that matters. If you didnt notice he has done his all work in the office perfectly even though he is new. And it is the best opportunity for you two to get more close."

I think about that for a moment and concluded that actually it was a great idea. It will give me more time to spend with jung kook and it was only for some days.

"Okay then I think you can have some days off. Now bring jungkook here."

He reply a small thank you leave with a smirk. After threw second there was jung kook entering in my cabin. He question
"Did you call me baby?"

"Yes. I want you to become my personal assistant for some days."