10

Jimin POV

I was now sitting in my cabin and seeing Jungkook from here working on his desk. I don't know how he get in my office but I assume he just use some of his powers. He was now typing on his computer and I can't concentrate on my work with him being here.

After a lot struggle I completed my work and collected my belongings and myself and make my way outside the cabin. Everyone stand up to bid goodbye I smile at everyone except him. I was still angry from him and I also didn't want to know others about anything between us.

Once I was outside the office I go to my car and open the door and enter it. When I see in the rear view mirror I see Jungkook sitting in the back seat smirking. I was scared was a understatement it was like my heart was in my throat. I yelled
"You know I could have a heart attack."

He said
"You should just get used to it kitten."

I just huff and started to drive back home he was quite whole ride. While I was passing a park I stop the car and step out to have a walk in the park to clear my mind.

He was following me and that piss me more. As I was trying to think but his presence made it really difficult to me. So I suddenly stop and turn around ti face him and stormed
"Why don't you leave me alone. I know you will again leave me so why not now."

He was silent and it was eating me inside that he had didn't speak a word till now. When he started I was listening carefully
"You want me to leave you alone?"

I being in the heat of moment said a confident  "yes".
And he just disappear when a strong wind come. I search around me and he was really not there. He was gone.

Now not knowing what to think or feel I just head to my house. I was feeling lonely in my house but I force that thoughts in the back of my mind. I just prepare dinner and after eating it I just sleep not wanting to do anything more.

I can't sleep all night but in the early morning I was fortunate that I was able to sleep. I just do my usual routine thay was get ready and leave for office.

When I reach the office I note that Jungkook was not there, not minding him I enter my cabin. I worked till it was the time of my departure I didnt eat lunch today as well. I know it was wrong but I just can't bring myself to eat.

I just go to my home prepare and eat a light dinner and sleep. It was odd now to not have Jungkook around. I always think where he went...Why he didnt come to office...did he will ever come back...Or he was just my dream.

After having a debate of thoughts my eyelids feel heavy and I went to sleep. I dream of Jungkook and when I wake up I feel a wave of loneliness. I just shurg it off and continue my routine.

✨ ✨ ✨