18

Jimin POV

Do you know the feeling when you miss the train just by 2 seconds or when you just have to write one word more in the answer sheet but the teacher takes the answer sheet. The guilt was eating me. I just come back home and find he was not here. I was on the floor crying historically when I heard the voice that I want to hear so bad
"Baby what happened?"

I just stand up and go jump upon him. He catch me and my legs was laced around his waist and my arms around his neck. I just cry and he carry me to the bedroom.
"What happened Jiminie I feel that you were sad and come quickly to you."

That make me cry more. He was always there for me. Always caring for me. Always withstand my stupid behavior but he never leave me. After minutes when I stop crying he started

"Shh baby don't cry now. I am sorry. I know I always hurt you."

I want to interrupt him but he just place a finger on my lips and continued

"Let me speak today. I am not good with words and feelings at all. I always want someone whom I can show the world and my love but I never meet that someone. But one day I see you and that moment you just wrap me around your fingers. I was so in love with you. But I did not know how to show and say it you. I even didn't know how you will feel to have someone me in your life as your lover. So I didn't ever say how much I love you. I love when you act like a child...I love when you are jealous...I love your eye smile, you honey like voice, your hands, you hair and everything about you. I am in love with you Park Jimin."

I just freeze after his confession and then realise that I have not answer his confession so I said what was in my mind
"Uhm..I can't believe this."

I think he take the meaning of my words in a wrong way and said
"It's okk.... if you don't love me."

"I love you Jeon jungkook".

He then attach his lips with mine. The kiss was a beautiful feeling. It was not butterflies in my stomach but a whole zoo. I was so happy. We kissed for a minute then he pull back and just stare me so lovingly.
I then thought of answer him

"I love you too Jungkook. I love the dominant you, your smile you everything. And let me clear you never hurt me either you always make me happy. It was just me who was stupid to not realise that you were not good with words. And I would definitely want someone like you scratch that I would love to have YOU in my life. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

He just kiss me and when we get apart he said
"Now do I have to answer that. Of course it is a yes baby."

🌠

//Not mine//

//Not mine//