16

Jimin POV

I was in my cabin when Tae enter
"Good morning Jimin why you called me?"

"Tae i want to seduce Jungkook but dont know how."

He choke on his salvai and i give him some minutes to regain himself back. After two minutes he said
"Why?"

"I want to assure that he is with me not for my money and body."

He just maka humm sound and suggested
"You are the boss here. So order him to do something for you or anything."

I think about that and come up with a idea and said
"Thank you Tae I have a idea now. Can you please tell Jung kook that I want to see him now."

He just just leave with a smirk. After some minutes Jungkook enter my cabin and I sit staright on my chair and professionally said
"Take a seat Jungkook. Today you will work in my cabin as I want to see how you work."

"I dont know baby what you want now but I will willingly do what you told me to do."
And with that he left I assume to bring his laptop.

When he was again in my room not by using the door let me clarify but by using his powers he take a seat across my and start to doing his work. I was not in the mood of doing any work so I started
"You know Jungkook-ah when you are around I can't help but to think some dirty stuff."

He just ignore me but I still continued.
"You know you can just pin me against a wall and play with me here."

He was still ignoring my words so this time I decided to try after some time and continue to do my work. But while working I keep stealing glances of him. When it was lunch time he just get up and vanish in the air and come back with a lunch. I take the hint and stop my work and go to sit down on the couch in my cabin. He sit beside me and start feeding me without me asking him to do so.

I shift close to him and said sweetly
"Jungkook-ah let me feed you too."
And with that I take the chopsticks from his hand and start feeding him and then I clean his lips with my thumb and said
"You were having rice on your lips."

The way I did that was a clear sign that I was flirting with him but he keep quiet and just start to again feed me. After I eat the whole lunch, I grab the lunch and keep it aside and climb in his lap.

I was now enjoying this because I know it can be my last time being this close to him. And whispered
"Why don't we go home and enjoy our time together."

He put his hands on my waist and I thought that he will be doing something but he just put me beside him and stand up and said
"Baby I am not going to do anything until the right time comes."

I was confused that if he ever wanted to do something with me or not. But I was still not assure about something and said
"Then can you help me to buy somethings?"

"Okay"

I give him a list of groceries to buy and also added that he can buy anything what he want with my credit card but he refuse my card and said that he can buy it with his money.

He was then suddenly gone and after a minute was back with a bag of groceries. I just starw him and my whole mind was shut off as I was not able to think at all.

But he just ask
"You want these for home."
I just nod and suddenly the bag was missing and I assume that he use him powers and send that home.

After a long time I regain my self and thought that what suddenly happen few hours ago. I was now fully assure that he was not with me for benefits but I also don't know why he was with me also.

And that was the question that eat me whole day
"Why he is with me actually?"

🐾