7

Jimin POV

I woke up not sure when. I check my phone and it was early morning now. I averted my gaze towards the couch and there was Jungkook sleeping. I didn't even know that he can sleep or not. My legs take me towards him and I crouch down so that his face was just inches away from me.

My fingers started outlining his nose and jawline. I start to stroke his hair. I know it was wrong to fall for someone who I didn't even know more than 12 hours. I know it was wrong to expect that he feel the same for me.
I know even though he say I was his but he didn't say that it was due to love.

"You think quite a lot cutie."
I was frighten by his voice and take my hand back from his hairs. I then said
"Don't read my mind and wake up if you are not sleeping."

He then stand up and do some stretch. I was just mesmerised by his muscle movement. I then realise what i was doing and immediately stand up.
I then inform
"I am going to office you can do anything you want."

He then stormed "I am not going to allow you to go. You are still injured and need to rest."

It was not any opinion it was his decision and the way he says it, was quite hot but still I agreed with him.
I then call Tae
"Good morning Tae... I can't come to office today. I am not feeling well.... No no you don't have to come....I am fine...Bye"

When I cut the phone call I see Jungkook huff and leave the bedroom. I can't understand the behaviour. I did my morning routine and dress in my casual clothes.

I then see him in the kitchen making something. He then hand me my coffee. I was confuse how he know everything about me. So i asked
"Uhm how you know everything about me?"

He state in a matter of fact tone
"I just know."

I said  "But still it is my duty to introduce myself. I am Park Jimin Ceo of Park Company. I live here and yah thats it."

He was just silent and was showing that he was busy in making breakfast which he was not as I can see the scrambled eggs and bacon already surved.

"Why are you avoiding me?"
- "I am not."

He is totally ignoring me and not even telling the reason. I then also decide to give him the same treatment. I didn't eat his breakfast and sit on the couch with my laptop to do some work. But after some minutes my laptop was replaced with the breakfast plate. I know what he was trying to do but I ignore him and put the plate away and went to my bed to sleep.

But when I reach the bedroom door it was locked I sigh but still didn't give any reaction. I then start watching tv which was soon turn off by someone.
I then raged
"I don't think that what are you doing is helping you."

He then appear in front of me with the plate and pleaded
"Don't suffer because of me. Eat it."
I just huff and eat it quietly still not giving any attention to him.

After I finish he said something unexpected

"I want to work at your company."

🍒 🍒 🍒

Woah...It has such great lyrics and music.... I love Suga in the video, he looks so hot and beautiful... I love the song
💜💜💜