Her underwear were snatched off quickly and his head went into her neck. When she got ready to look down impatiently she felt him push inside of her carefully. A moan bubbled up her throat and she covered her mouth, grabbing into the towel rack next to her as he caught his pace.

Her eyes opened on accident and she saw him staring down at her with a slight glimmer in his eyes, hands secure on her waist while he pushed into her. He knew her body almost too well, not pushing all of himself inside and slowing down every once in a while.

India panted out quietly and but moaned out loud when his hand moved in between her legs to rub circles on her clít with his thumb, not letting up and still jabbing against her g spot.

Jade tried staying quiet as well but he couldn't after staying away from her from over a month. She was tight and wet, pulling him back in every time he attempted to pull out so he wouldn't cum too fast.

Her orgasm approached quickly, loud moans slipping past her lips as her gut grew unbearably warm followed by a tight building sensation in her stomach. He could tell by the way her breath hitched when he peppered kissed down her jaw.

"I love you," he said clearly, making her eyes flutter.

As soon as the words left his mouth a loud moan left hers, hand slamming against the wall behind her as her body shook at her orgasm. A few tears spilled at the feeling and she tightened around him in surprise when his pace didn't falter.

"Oh my-fuck!" Her head fell against his shoulder and she pushed against his stomach.

Jade let out a grunt as his body jerked forward despite him needing to pull out. He moaned in her ear and came inside of her, not thinking about it in the moment as he buried his face in her neck.

He went to pull out when he finished despite her walls damn near pulling him back in and let out a shaky breath. He put her on the sink knowing her legs would wobble and they both began cleaning themselves.

"Have you been using condoms?" She asked seriously, well aware that he'd came inside of her. Even if she didn't feel it in the moment, which she did, it was spilling out of her like a faucet.

"No? What do you mean?" Jade didn't know if she was asking if he'd been using condoms in general or if she was assuming he was having sexual with other people and not using condoms.

"Are you saying you just fucked be raw and came in me while having unprotected sex with other people? Or are you saying you haven't been with anyone else so you haven't used condoms? Because I know you're not dumb." She asked slower this time knowing her question may have been confusing.

"Oh. No, never."

"To which question?"

"Does it matter?" He turned to look at her after pulling his pants up.

"N-no." India's chest heaved up and down for a few moments before she attempted to stand from the sink and felt her legs give.

"Careful." He muttered, catching her fall.

She nodded and began walking out but he tapped her shoulder.

"Yes?"

"You have a plan B?"

"Neicy is taking me, I used the last one I had."