Another Visitor? Ch. 33

No one's pov.

It was late at night when the next visitor arrived. Y/n still hasn't woken up, even though the healers said she would soon. The visitor avoided the nurses in the hallway and dodged all of the doctors. They moved with purpose, speed walking to Y/n's room.
They stood in front of the door and placed a hand on the door knob. After a couple of seconds, they turn the knob and step into the room. They walk over to the bed and sit on the chair. They grab Y/n's diagnostic results and read the packet. They run a hand through their hair and sigh.
"Damn, this sucks." They take in Y/n's sleeping form and touch her temple.
"She's really out of it...." They set the packet down and stand up. "I gotta go, Y/n. I just wanted to see if you were alright..."
They take her hand and kiss it. They try to let it go, but Y/n held on.
"Sting...." She whispered, eyes still closed. Sting freezes and glances at the time.
"Come on, Y/n. Wake up for me. It's not much of a conversation if I'm talking to myself."
She still doesn't let go of his hand. Instead she pulls him closer.
"Sting... Don't go..." She mumbles something ineligible and sighs. A small smile appears on Stings face.
"Geez, Y/n. Don't get so attached."
A small glare appears on Y/n's face and she pulls their hands against her face. "Stupid, honey blonde, gloved, Sting... Dumb earring..."
Sting laughs and puts his other hand against his chest, offended. "Come on! You love my earring.... I think you also forgot handsome as a description of me..."
A small smile spreads over Y/n's face. "...Beautiful..."
Sting looks at her, shocked. "What!? I said handsome! Not beautiful! I'm not a girl... Only girls are beautiful..."
Y/n mumbles and places Sting's hand on her face.
"No... You're more than that... You're breath taking. That's what drew me to you. When I saw you at the flower stall, you were surrounded by beautiful flowers, but I only saw you. I saw you reach for that one crown and I grab it instead. I didn't want for you to have to pay for it yourself. I asked myself, 'Where is her boyfriend to buy it for her?' and 'Why do I care about some random woman I saw surrounded by flowers?"
Y/n glares and Sting laughs. "I know... You're not some random woman now. You're my friend... Rouge's sister. When I bought the crown I chickened out on giving it to you. I walked away, kicking myself... You'll never know how happy I was to hear you following me. When you started talking to me... I was happy. Happy... Imagine that... One of the strongest wizards in Saber Tooth... Happy. That's what you make me. You make me want to be a better person. You make me aware of my faults. My mistakes. And damn, there are a lot of them.... I know we haven't known each other for long, but I want too. I want to know everything about you... Anyway, when I saw you the next morning, beaming at me with that mesmerizing smile..."
The same smile appears in Y/n's face. Sting gulps and glances away.
"Yeah... That one. When I saw it, I wanted to run over to you and give you a huge hug. Instead I controlled myself, a wink instead. I saw Laxus standing behind you, glaring at me... He looked so mad, Y/n. I looked away and when I looked back and saw him yelling at you... I wanted to give him a peice of my mind. I wanted to rescue you. But I didn't, you weren't mine to rescue. When I watched you compete, I was silently cheering you on. But your head wasn't in the game, not after what just happened. After you lost, you disappeared. I wanted to go after you, but I couldn't. I had to wait until the Games were over. And I swear that the second they were, I was sprinting out of the arena, searching for you. I followed your scent. I heard you yelling and I saw flashes of light. After I beat them up, I looked at you and you were crying. You were scared of me. And that made me scared. I was scared, Y/n. Scared. Angry. Proud. Happy. Content. All of these feelings. You make me feel, Y/n. You make me feel..."
Y/n mumbles some inaudible and sighs. Sting watches her and sighs also. "I gotta go, Y/n. I'll tell Rouge you're alright. He was so worried about you. He doesn't know that I'm here. I had to sneak past everyone... It's probably best if no one knows... You won't even remember me being here either... That's okay, though. I'll tell Lector and Frosch you said hi..."
He leans over and kisses her cheek. "Bye, Y/n. See you later..."
He stands up and Y/n lets go of his hand with a frown. He laughs and walks to the door. "Wake up soon, okay? I'm going to miss eating ice cream with you."
He leaves without another word, disappearing into the night.

Y/n's pov.

Sting... I heard him...
I looked around a dark room, trying to figure out where I am. I can't move... I groaned and glare into the darkness.
Why do I hurt so much?... Mavis said something about my magic destroying itself... Why does it hurt so much? The pain was similar to a burn, but worse. My whole body was on fire, it ached so much. My muscles aren't working. I can't move my fingers or toes. I just lay there, in darkness. It felt like hour on top of hours.

Sometimes I heard people. Natsu, Master, Dashi, Erza... But no more Sting... Where is Sting? I close my eyes and twitch my fingers. Wait... I just moved! I try again and this time I moved my hand. I grin. All of the sudden a wild fire brakes across my body. No longer the low flickers of flame. Now, it was like someone threw me right into the sun.
A scream breaks through me and my body seized up. I grip my shoulders, hugging myself. It's almost done... We are so close. My eye sight goes fuzzy and my breathing gets ragged. Damn...
I pass out from the pain.

When I open my eyes again I'm in a hospital room. I move my toes and feel my face. I'm okay.... A triumphant smile breaks across my face and I laugh out loud. That was horrible... I pull myself up and look around my room. No one's here...
I climb out of the bed and when my feet touch the the ground, my legs almost give out. I catch myself and take a deep breath. Come on, nice and slow... I take another step and another. After each step, I felt stronger. I grab my clothes and pull off my hospital gown. I pull on my leggings and the gold crop-top from before. I put my hair in a messy bun and I put on my jacket. I attack my sword and grab my phone from the table. I'm probably not allowed to leave...
I stick my head out of the door and see doctors and nurses everywhere... I glance at the window and grin. I walk over to it and look down. Two stories... I can do that. I pry the window open and stick my head out. I spot a building a couple feet away and nod. That's the one. I back up a couple feet. I sprint and launch myself out the window. I fly across the sky and I roll across the roof of my targeted building. I spring up and roll my shoulders. I laughs and pump my hands in the air.
"Whoa! That was a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be!"
I look off the corner of the building I was on. Only 1 story... I jump of of this building also. I tuck and roll onto my feet. I look around and meet the shocked gazes of pedestrians. I grin and wave at them. I take off, running to the arena. I need to find Master!