Beach Training?! Ch. 27

In three months, it would begin. The huge event would determine the top guild in Fiore. The Grand Magic Games. It was a festival that puts magic against magic in a number of different competitions. During our seven years away, we'd become the Kingdom of Fiore's weakest guild, but here was our chance to get back to the top. So we decided to enter the Games. But the people on Sirius Island had been frozen in time for seven years and they found that their magic hadn't kept with the times. It's three months until this festival. And that's why we've decided to hit the beach!

Y/n pov

I touch my lacy white bikini and blush. I was sitting in the sand, absorbing the precious sun. Gray and Natsu were running around competing amongst themselves. And then they left to go back to the hotel to sleep.
Wendy was studying and Levy and Lucy were playing volleyball. Happy, Dashi, and Carla were swimming.
Why didn't I chose a different campsite? Mira's group went to the mountains. And Laxus's group went someplace else... Gajeel and Lily are doing some sort of secret training. And here I am... Sun tanning.
I groan and flip to my stomach. I feel Erza untie my bathing suit and rub lotion on my back.
"Whatcha doin?"
"You're going to burn! Or get weird tan lines... Laxus wouldn't like that..."
I laugh and tilts my head to look at her. "Laxus hasn't seen me in my underwear, so it wouldn't matter."
She sets her towel by mine and lays down.
"That doesn't mean he doesn't want to..." Erza says, grinning.
I prop myself up and rub lotion on her. "It's physically impossible for me to burn... But you're a red head. You might get skin cancer!"
She plops a grape in her mouth and pops it with her teeth.
"Don't change the subject, Y/n... How are you and Laxus?"
I settle back down and put a piece of cheese in my mouth, letting it melt as I ponder her question.
"He's great, Erza. He's like my best friend..." Erza flinches and glares at me.
"One of my best friends... Things are so different from when we were younger."
"Is different a bad thing?"
"N-No! I just.... I miss him now. When I was a kid, I never missed him this much. When he's next to me... It's like I can do anything. When he's not... It's like I'm walking around with a paper cut. Sometimes I can't feel it, but when I touch it, it hurts like hell. I feel like I'm being too clingy. I'm relying on him being with me too much."
Erza closes her eyes and nods. "Is that why you chose this group?"
"Yeah... Laxus wanted me to come with him, but I told him I promised you we'd train together."
Erza grabs my phone and props herself on her elbows.
"What are you doing?" I ask with my eyes closed.
"Just checking the time... I think Laxus just texted, I don't know who else would be Sparky..." She hands me the phone and I pull up the text.

___________________________

Sparky-  Of course. Every minute you're gone... But...

What?-Sparkles

Sparky- did you mean to send me that picture?

___________________________

Send what picture? I click on the photo that I apparently sent him. It was me laying down on the towel, in my bikini. My strap was undone and my boobs were pressed flat on the ground. You could see them curving around my body. I had my eyes closed and my head resting on my arms. My legs were kicked into the air. The longer I looked the darker my blush got. I looked at the caption on the photo and glare... At the beach! Miss me?... I look at Erza and see her grinning, smugly.
"These are practically nudes! Why did you send him this?!"
Erza shakes her head. "It's fine. I'm just apologising to him for you leaving him. Now he can look at you whenever."
"He has other pictures of me!"
She shrugs and closes her eyes. "Relax, it only shows your back. Everything is covered."
I relax. She's right. It's not like I'm naked. That would be horrible. I take a deep breath and reply.