15

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)..."

You slowly register that someone has been softly calling your name and you force your eyes to open ever so slightly. 

As you're trying to wake yourself up, you realize that you can't feel your right hand at all and that you had fallen asleep in almost the same position you do when you sleep at your desk... but the surface that your head had been on was not as hard as your desk normally is. You pick up your head and blink several times before the memories of last night come flooding back. 

Looking down, you realize that you had fallen asleep with your head on Kylo Ren's arm and your hand still underneath his head. The bed was covered with blood, and so were both of you. Kylo was already awake, and you assumed that he had been the one calling your name. Quickly, you pull away from him, recognizing that falling asleep on him probably wasn't very comfortable for him... "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to fall asleep-"

"And I didn't mean to tear some of the stitches, but here we are."

Your eyes dart to his abdomen, seeing that he had, in fact, torn several of the stitches you had given him. You had slightly expected this to happen, just not quite so soon. Feeling is slowly returning to your right hand, but mostly the feeling of pins and needles. You carefully pull it out from under his head, leaving the gauze behind. 

"You might have to wait a minute- I can't feel my hand..." You softly laugh at yourself, and you can see that Kylo stays as stoic as ever.

"You might want to clean up a little... I did quite the number on you and your house last night. I don't need the stitches right away." He looked right at you as he spoke and, in the morning light, you could finally see the details of his face. 

He wasn't anything like the man people made Kylo Ren out to be. His face had a spattering of beauty marks and small scars across it, but one of the most striking features was the scar. You remember seeing it last night, but it was much more noticeable now. From just below his collar bone to above his right eye, there was a pink and puckered scar. It was probably the only facial feature that was actually intimidating about him. His long, black hair was a mess (and understandably so). Although you had seen his face through previous transmissions, it was still shocking to actually see him face-to-face instead of through the blue glow of the holographic projection.

You tried to keep yourself from gawking at him for too long, so instead you turn your attention to assessing what you looked like right now. Looking away from the bed, you see the full length mirror that you keep in the bedroom, and the person looking back at you is a mess.

Not only do you look beyond exhausted, but you're covered in blood. The clothes you're wearing are stained with dried blood, your hair is a mess, there's a mark on your cheek from where you had  fallen asleep, and as you looked around the room, you realized that Kylo had left a trail of blood when you had helped him inside. 

With a sigh, you push yourself off of the floor and onto your feet. You pick up the majority of the unused first aid supplies and return them to their places in the bathroom. Next, you begin running more hot water, preparing to not only clean Kylo's wounds again, but to do a lot of cleaning to yourself and around the house. After washing your hands, you return to the bedroom and grab a handful of the dirty first aid tools that can be washed. However, before returning to the bathroom, you finally decide to ask the question that Kylo knew was coming- "What happened?"

He looks away from you and takes a deep breath, "Nothing good."

"Well, obviously. Now give me a real answer. I think I deserve the truth, seeing as I just helped you through a near death experience."