21| The Fight

Hey guys!!

I decided to upload the chapter faster this time!! yay me!!

Thanks for the reads, votes and the comments it means a LOT to me.

i'm dedicating this chapter to fanofmyra because of the interesting comments he posted for the last chapter.

I'm also dedicating this chapter to one of my closest friends- megha who asked me to upload it soon so tha she could read it before leaving for china....HAVE FUN MEGHA!! 

i know you guys were waiting to know about the encounter between nishit and UV....so here goes...

i hope you like this chapter.

ENJOY!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

                                                        Chapter 21

                                                        The Fight      

                                                 We had been laying down for about two hours now. . It had gotten quite dark here but it only relaxed me more. Suddenly I heard rhustling behind us. I panicked and got up.

“May we need to talk” he said and my eyes widened. Bro got up and looked behind. I stood there frozen while nish and bro looked at each other…after a decade…two best friends looked at each other. Colour drained out of my face as realization swept through their features.

“UV?” nish said as a smile crept up his face

“Nishit Rana” bro said though his clenched jaws

“long time bro!” nish said walking towards him. Bro’s hand turned into a fist…oh no oh no…I knew what was going to happen now and I would give anything right now to take time behind my ten minutes!

“nish go!” I said but it was too late…

“YOU B*ST*RD” bro yelled and landed a punch on his jaw

“Aww what was that for!” nish said angrily holding is jaw

“FOR BREAKING MY LITTLE SISTER!” bro yelled and kicked nish’s stomach. Nish stumbled back. UV advanced towards nish.

“Bro…stop it.” I said running behind them

“HOW DARE YOU…HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW MY SISTER AND TRY TO RUIN HER LIFE WHEN SHE HAS JUST STARTED TO MOVE ON!” bro yelled slapping him hard.

“BROTHER STOP!” I yelled trying to pull my brother back

“MYRA GET AWAY! … DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA NISHIT? ANY IDEA HOW YOU BROKE MY SISTER? YOU COMPLETE SHATTERED HER!” bro yelled punching him hard in the face…and I swear I heard a crack

“BROTHER BACK OFF!” I said pulling my brother back

“NO MYRA YOU BACK OFF! REMEMBER I HAD VOWED TO KILL HIM IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HIM EVER AGAIN. WELL I KEEP MY PROMICES” bro yelled pushing me away. And all this while nish just stood there not trying to defend himself. Not trying to run away. Nothing.