15| Hello New Annoying Roommate!!

Hey guys!!
thank you so very much!! 800 reads!! OH MY GOD!!
you guys made my day!!

Sorry for the wait guys. There was some problem with my computer. I'm really very sorry.

Hope you guys like this chapter

ENJOY!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

                                                                Chapter 15

                                            Hello New Annoying Roommate!!       

                                                     A lot of inconvenience.

Moving in with Nishit could be a LOT of inconvenience. I realized when I entered his apartment.

                                          There was a red sofa which was barely visible with all the clothing thrown at it. There was also a half open bag on the sofa. There was a black glass centre table which was filled with random books. The walls were covered with a beautiful black and white pattern. The beautiful blood red set of stunning German cocktail chairs instantly caught my attention. But so did the clothes scattered on the white expensive looking marble flooring. I looked around the room one last time before I let out a long sigh… I guess now I knew how I was to spend this weekend. I caught hold of my suitcase and slowly walked in trying to accept my new apartment. I was already missing my old apartment.

                                          I kept my suitcase in the corridor and tried to find my room among this mess. There were two closed doors so I decided to check them one by one, as soon as I opened the first door and…lets just say I really shouldn’t have. I was more than disgusted to even move. After that poem in the cascades…after the apology… I had at least expected him not to just fuck Mandy while we were in the same house! Both of them were covered in sweat I guess they had just finished; Mandy was on top on him, a comforter covering both of them.

He noticed me as soon as I entered the room and the minute our eyes met he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

“May…”

“Save it.” I whispered as I took my suitcase as fast as I could and walked into the other room.

When I turned around I saw him in nothing but boxers in front of my door

“May I can…” he started but I slammed the door against his face. I was in no mood to listen to his bullshit. I double locked my door and threw myself on the bed waiting for the tears to flow, surprisingly they never came. I heard him banging my door asking to open it but all I did was close my eyes and took a few deep breaths. Suddenly calm flooded over me. I just knew at that moment that everything would be alright, that I would be able to fight it off.