4| Just When You Think Life Cant Get Worse... It Does!

Hola!!

well this is clarice's picture 

enjoy!! 

_++_++_++_++_++_

“But who’s gonna tutor him?” Clarice asked. We were walking together to school this bright Thursday morning and I had just finished filling up my friends about the sweet conversation I had with nishu when I had gone to ‘tutor’ him.

“He’s a A-class jerk…I can’t believe he was my best friend” Tara said

“He’ll find someone” I said trying not to linger on the topic

“Well he’s quicker than I estimated” Clarice said, we both followed her gaze till it landed on Nishit and Mandy…

                                         His arms were wrapped around that whore and she was giggling like crazy his eyes met mine, instantly his smile was gone, his grip on her waist loosened, and he looked at me almost guilty, I quickly shifted my gaze to the peach, blue and white collage as if it was the most interesting piece of architecture I’d ever seen.

“What the hell was that?” Clarice exclaimed

“That reaction was definitely something new” Tara said

“Will someone tell me what’s happening?” Clarice asked no one in particular

                                         I didn’t participate in their conversation I was too busy processing my emotions…. I thought I will never be hurt by him ever again but he keeps proving me wrong every time, the truth is I am bloody jealous right now. I still crave to get back what we had. I still love him. Even after what he has done. It’s impossible for me to forget the days we spend together.

                                         But I also knew that there’s no point in feeling bad and begging for those days to come back. It had been six years since…it would be better for me for me to forget the past and move on, if only that were this easy.

                                                                             ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

                                         School was over quite fast; I took notes and concentrated on what the teachers had to say because that was the only thing keeping my mind off him. At present I was sitting on the school stairs waiting for clar and rats finish their work in the library so we could all walk back home together.

“Umm Myra?” I heard a nervous voice from behind me.

“Yes Aadi” I smiled at him…he relaxed a bit and sat beside me.

                                         Aadi was a cute guy he was always happy for some reason. He always had a wide grin and he was bloody entertaining. From what I know in spite of being immature he was pretty dependable.

“So what’s up?” I asked smiling too as his smile was contagious

“Myra we’ve known each other for so long and we are good friends too, I know you’re really very sweet and helpful and I kind of need your help. You can obviously decline if you want to but I really hope you help me out with this I mean I’m inexperienced in such things and I don’t think I’ll be able to do this on my own and you’ll be the best person to help me, trust me I’ll do anything and I mean ANYTHING you tell me to as a thank you if you agree to help me out this one time I’m sorry I threw sand at you in kindergarten but I also gave you a sorry card remember? So please don’t decline because of that and I swear it wasn’t me who stole your new set of crayons in second grade it was the guy on your left who stole it, I saw it and I swear it was him and not me and…”

“Whoa there pal take a breath” I said giggling as he finally took a breath, he kind of reminded me of clar.

“Now tell me what help do you need” he looked at me with a nervous expression

“ilikeclaricealot” he said all at once

“What?”

“I.like.clarice.a.lot” he said and looked at me anxiously

I stared at him as a slow grin spread on my face.

“From now on call me M” I said

“But only your best friends call u M…oh god do u mean you’d help me?”

I grinned even wider answering his question

“Thank you Myra…I mean M” he said and hugged me tight, I laughed lightly and hugged me back his immaturity reminded me of my younger brother.

“Your welcome…so how do you want to go about it?”

“I have no clue”

“Not a problem I’ll tell you all I know about her, her likes and dislikes which will help you”

“Okay thanks a lot M I love you for this” he said as he hugged me once again. I smiled wide at him and waved him goodbye as he skipped back home.

                                         I sat back down processing the new piece of information. I knew that Aadi was the right guy for clar. the sincerity in his voice proved that he wasn’t just playing with her heart, and now that I was thinking about it, I realized that there were a lot similar to each other I don’t know why I didn’t figure it out myself.

                                         I was really happy for clar. This again led me to sigh as I realized that this was never going to happen to me. But again I was used to the theory.

                                         Finally my best friends decided to show up and we started to walk towards Astra. The minute we walked into the building we noticed a lot of packages laying near the lift

“Whose packages are these?” I wondered out loud

That’s when we saw Aafreen busy writing something on a notepad.

“Hi girls” he greeted us

“Hello Aafreen you’re moving in are you?” clar asked

“Yea 1704” he said his eyes lingering a bit on Tara making clar and I smile

“Cool we’re at 2004” clar said

“Let us know if you need anything” rats quickly added

“Sure I will. Thank you” Aafreen said smiling at Tara while she blushed ten shades of red

“Welcome to Astra Aafreen” I said

“No welcome for me?” his voice sent chills down my spine, just looking at Nishit made my best friends scowl at him

“What the fuck are you doing here?” clar said

‘please don’t please don’t please don’t please don’t please don’t please don’t please don’t please don’t’ I kept on praying repeating in my head.

“Oh babe! I’m moving in with him”, he said smirking acting like he was explaining something to a kid.

Perfect!