"Can't think of anything else since I got here." He told her, looking in her eyes and pretending nothing was happening under the table.

"Are you alright?" She asked with a perk smile on her lips as she was feeling him getting hard near her hand.

"Never been better." He said kissing her lips. "You are going to get it so hard, Rafi..." He whispered then against them.

Rafaela grabbed him under his chin to keep his face close and to make him look at her. "If that is supposed to scare me, I must tell you that it's just turning me on and on. I am so wet right now..."

James pulled her hand away and made a move to her ear. "I am going to fuck your brains out."

Then, the food arrived, and they strayed, letting the employee serve them. Her plate had some oysters that she gave to James, she couldn't stand them, other than that, they didn't complain. The food was delicious and spicy, and they were very pleased with the surprise. Though different, everything was good.

After dinner a band began to play live and they decided to stay a little longer, they were playing old rock hits, the environment was warm and joyful, couples holding hands. Romantic. Then the band began to play "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd and Rafaela quivered a bit as that song moved her in inexplicable ways. Her eyes filled with tears, but she resisted not to cry and only when they got to the chorus, her tears fell down.

"Getting emotional again?" James whispered in her ear.

"You know what this song does to me." She smiled softly and cleaning her eyes.

"Do you know what you do to me?" He asked resting a hand on her face. His thumb caressed her cheek gently and she looked at him in his eyes waiting for him to continue. "You make me feel happy and loved. You make me smile like a fool when I think of you. You make me feel alive. Because of you I know that I can love unconditionally."

"Oh James..." She breathed, holding him tight. Her tears fell down again, that time because of his words. Then she pulled away and looked in his eyes again. "Do you have anything to tell me?" She asked remembering how he paced around in the living room right before they came to the restaurant. James shook his head, and his eyes sparkled but that time with tears. "James?" She said his name on a questioning tone, for she knew something was bothering him tremendously. "Why are you buying me these presents? Have you lied to me? I mean... you cheated on me that time and you want to tell me the truth and bought me all this so I can forgive you? Is that it?"

James looked at her a bit shocked and the tears that menaced to fall ended up falling that moment. "NO! OH GOD..." He shook his head. "No Rafi, no... is that what you think?"

"I don't know. You've been acting weird, so weird things are also coming to my mind. I thought it might be a possibility." She explained.

"No. I didn't cheat on you." He whispered so their conversation couldn't be heard on the tables near.

"Thank God." She blurted holding him tight again. "Don't be mad at me."

"I won't." James pulled away and pressed his lips against her forehead. "I love you." Then they both looked at the dance floor and there were some couples dancing close. "Do you want to dance?" He asked in her ear and Rafaela nodded.

James held her hand and walked her to the dance floor. Then he held her tight against his body, his face leaning on her face as he bent over her. Their bodies began to move slowly to the sound of music and Rafaela turned her head to kiss his lips softly, their eyes met after the kiss and he rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you deeply..." He whispered. "I love you unconditionally, forever and beyond."

"I love you too." She smiled. The grip on her hand tightened and the arm around her waist pulled her even more to him. A pleading glare in his eyes.