Chapter 22.

I reach our mansion.

I opened the door by putting the password and saw them sitting in the living hall.

I placed my bag in and phone in the table .

"  he needs someone that can console him ", Chan said then I sighed and knock on the door.

Behind me was my brothers.

" hey Felix bro it's me your princess ", I said then at seconds the door opened and I went inside leaving the door open for them to hear our conversation.

I sit beside him in the floor and saw his eyes were all puffy.

" hey bro I heard what all happened there don't be sad please ", I said then he hugged me and sobbed in my shoulder.

I caressed his head and said, " see one thing is for sure I'm going to tell you the truth only ".

He was still sobbing and I said, " I won't tell anything related to the school things cause I don't know whom to blame and it's not good to blame also so please try to understand bro when teacher teaches in the class you should at least payed attention to it ".

He nodded slowly then I said, " whatever it is , it was because of fate see don't blame fate just believe in fate, when you do something you shouldn't do then you realize right that I have done something wrong I should fix it but what you did was run out of the situation ".

" so please don't blame yourself for what you did,  don't blame dad also don't blame fate too it was written in your fate so what can we do right, fate will not come before knocking in your door and say hey today is your bad luck day don't go out of your house stay inside and all when someone is giving their best for your education you should grab the opportunity and learn it and at the end you will not suffer from the bad luck knocking on your door ", I said then he nodded.

I wiped his tears using the tissue and said, " don't cry anymore now and don't worry about dad I will talk with him ".

He smiled then hugged me again and said, " thank you princess you're the best ".

I smiled and others came inside and we did a group hug.

We release it and I hit Felix brothers arms and said, " but you know how busy I was talking with my friends. ".

He smiled and apologized to me and said, " about what ".

" I heard that the next week theres going to be basket ball match so I thought I might tell you ", I said then he nodded.

" I will nominate me,  Jisung and Hyunjins name on it we will play from our team", he said standing up and grabbing my hand and I stood up.

" anyways let's go downstairs, let's have our siblings time together ", I said.

They followed behind me and Bella said, " miss Sunhee your phone was ringing for almost 10 times ".

My eyes widened and said, " thank you Bella you may go ".

She bowed down and went to do her works.

I unlock it and saw it was from Mr. Dracula.

I smiled and others saw and smirk at me and I just rolled my eyes and said, " let me speak with him for a bit ".

They nodded then I dialed his number.

"hey Draco I'm so so so sorry I was busy consoling Felix brother he fought with dad so I need to come here in the house and consoled him and I forgot my phone here in the living room and it was in silent mode I'm really sorry ", I said.