Chapter 23.

Chans Pov ~

I woke up and saw Sunhee sleeping peacefully with her minion soft toy.

I tiptoed and open the door slowly and went to others room woke them up.

But before that they all were in living room.

" Yah we only have 5 minutes ", I whispered then they nodded.

I carried the cake and they put the candle that represent 18 .

We slowly went inside and shook Sunhee and she said, " Ah what.. ".

We all giggled and she rubbed her eyes and we turn on the lights and said, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ".

She was shocked and we sang it and she started crying.

" hey why are you crying ", minho asked.

" I don't know I'm becoming emotional ", she said then cried and we fell bad for her so we all hugged her.

" don't now cut the cake ", Changbin said then she nodded and wiped her tears with the help of tissue.

She cut the cake and she gave to me first.

You know eldest to youngest then we put the cake in her mouth then Jisung picked hand full of cake and smashed in her face then she stood there and frowned then she also picked and run and Jisung was running here and there but she went and Jisung went to the living room and she said, " Yah come here ".

" gosh you both shut up mom and dad are sleeping ", Woojin said but they didn't stopped and started running here and there then at that moment the lights went on and mom said, " who is running in the middle of the night ".

They both saw us and we froze to our spot and Sunhee said, " mom, dad, this squirrel was the one to mess with me ".

" he put all the cake in my face ", she complained and we are laughing.

Mom and dad shook their head and laughed.

" anyways happy B-Day our princess ", mom and dad said in unison.

" thank you mom and dad ", she said then they were about to hug her when she said, " don't come near I'm dirty ".

They laughed and Seungmin handed her the tissue and she wiped her face and made funny face and said, " gosh I stink ".

" it's all oily now my face, you squirrel just wait ", she said then went running and finally she got Jisung and she jumped to his back and smashed all the cake into his face and said, " yeah!!! Finally ".

Then she ran and hide behind mom and dad.

" silly you all wasted cake rather than eating ", dad said then we smiled but Hyunjin went and brought the cake and said, " you can have it ".

They smiled and took a small bite then Jisung came and put the small amount of cake in Sunhees nose and said, " now okay let's not fight ".

" gosh because of you I have to put the face mask in my face ", she said then went to the room and after some minutes later she came with her white face mask.

" now nobody is fighting let's eat cake peacefully ", I said then they all hugged into it.

End of Chans Pov ~

They all put the cake inside my mouth and I was full.

I eat it slowly and said, " now don't dare to put it I'm full ".

They laughed and after cleaning the mess I said, " anyways I'm going in sleepy goodnight everyone ".

They all bid the night and me and Chan bro went inside.

Stray brothers (Stray kids). जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें