Chapter 8.

The next morning ~

I woke up and did my daily routine then shower myself off and changed into this.

I then slowly went to the living hall and saw woojin bro already there

" morning woojin oppa ", I said then he saw me and came to me.

" no need I can still walk slowly ", I said then he chuckled.

" I know that but you may fall down ", he said then I thanked him.

" you really want to stay in couch only ", he asked then I nodded.

" it's the most comfortable place from this place " , I said.

I popped in the couch and saw he went to my room then brought pillow and blanket and I thanked him.

Eventually everyone woke up and I was busy reading my favorite novel.

" morning sis ", Seungmin said then I smiled at him.

" by the way bro don't  forget to tell them ", I said then he nodded.

" he cannot speak with them you know that ", Jisung said then linked his arms around my shoulder.

" I will do it for you,  I will tell them not to worry about you too much and I will tell them to visit you  for their concern", he said then I nodded.

" sis you want anything ", Hyunjin said from back.

" yeah hot chocolate milk shake ", I said then he said, " okay ".

Chan came with his business talk in his phone and saw me so he smiled and came and kissed my forehead.

" yeah,  yeah we can do it , yes,  thank you very much sir ", he said then hang up.

He go to the dinning hall and said, " how are you feeling now sis ".

" I'm abit fine oppa ", I said.

" do you need anything? ", he asked.

" like ",I said.

" like anything you want to eat and all ", he said.

" Uh...  I really want to eat pizza and with pizza bring my favorite novel of series five okay ", I said then he nodded.

" yeah I got it ", he said then started eating and at the same time all came and started having the breakfast.

" when you will have the breakfast sis ", Minho asked.

" right now I'm busy with my book so later on after finishing this chapter ", I said then he said, " okay then ".

After they all finished eating they all got their bag pack and Chan said, " don't skip the meals and take care and I will bring what you ordered to me", then kissed my forehead and went.