Chapter 30.

"whatttttt???? ", they said in unison.

I chuckled and nodded then they all hugged me and Jisung said, " can I touch your belly ".

I giggled and nodded then he touched it and said, " yeah I can feel its moving ".

" what moving I also wanna feel it can I touch it ", jeongin said then I said, " all can touch it, you don't have to ask permission".

Then they all touched and said its moving up and down and they all touched it turn wise turn.

I was in the couch and they all sat with me.

And asked if I need anything to eat and that I should not do the works I should rest and all.

" god guys stop it ", I said then they all smiled and nodded.

" stop asking me to not do this and eat this and that, I'm full and I don't want to throw up again ", I said then they all look down and said, "sorry ".

I chuckled and said, " it's okay ".

" what about Draco ", Changbin asked.

" ah about him I didn't tell him so you all don't dare to I'm gonna surprise him ", I said then they all nodded.

" woojin oppa I want some warm water I'm thirsty", I said then he nodded and got up then gave to me .

Dracos mom and dad came then hugged me and congratulated me.

They went to my mom and dad to have some talk and we siblings were here talking.

At some minutes later I felt sleepy so I yawned.

" oh sis you're yawning ", Hyunjin said then I smiled and nodded.

" you should sleep sis ", Seungmin said then I said, " yeah thanks for caring ".

Minho brought some pillow and Chan brought blanket.

I then slept.

After some hours later ~

I got up and saw that they were still not gone watching movies and I look at the time and it was 3:00 pm already.

Draco when are you gonna come, I thought to myself.

"oh sis you woke up ", Woojin said then I smiled and said, " did Draco come ".

They shook their heads and I nodded.

" if you want I will call him ", Chan said then I shook my head and said, "no it's fine he maybe working ".

He nodded then went back to the movie.

Some were snoring and some were watching seriously and some were yawning.

After the movie I went to the bathroom and did my business and came out and used hand sanitizer.

Then there in the door way I saw Draco.

They all look at me and did thumps up.

" guys I'm craving for ice cream ", I acted then Hyunjin said, " oh really sis I will bring it for you, you just go and rest ".

I nodded then sat in the couch and Draco seems confused.

He brought it then I ate it.

After some minutes later Draco came freshen up himself then I again felt throwing up so I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up everything I ate right now.

" SUNHEE, are you okay ", Draco said then I nodded and said, " yeah I'm totally fine ".

" but for me you're not ", he said then I just shook my head and said, " I'm fine in this situation, people tend to throw so much ".

He seemed confused then the other laughed and said, " gosh Draco your wife is pregnant ".

He looked at me and his eyes widened and said, " is...it......is it true".

I nodded then he hugged me and bend down and went to my stomach then kissed it and touched it then suddenly hugged me and he got up.

He kissed my forehead then my cheek and said, " I love you so much".

" but I hate you so much ", I said then he chuckled and said, " yeah I know ".

" idiot I love you too ", I said then he kissed my lips passionately.

The others just cheered up and I giggled then he released from the kiss and my brothers came and said," so let's make a deal ".

I look at them and frowned.

" Sunhee is going to stay here till her pregnancy ", Changbin said then I look at them and send them the draggers.

Draco looked so much in crying condition then changbin said, "gosh I was just kidding ".

I giggled and they all also laughed then they all hugged me and my brothers said, " we love you Sunhee ".

" yeah me too I also love you all brothers, I'm not complete without you all, I'm up here because of your all supports, I love you all till my death and I wish that we can be siblings in our next generation too ", I said then they all cried and I also cried then hugged me.

Like that they all lived happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of the story.

Sorry guys I needed to end this way I know the ending is not that good but I tried my best .

Anyways readers be thankful that I wrote in the happy ending.😂😂😂

See you in my next new stories.