Chapter 25.

After some hours ~

I woke up and felt really great.

Sometimes sleep helps .

I got up and went to the bathroom then shower myself off then I saw it was 4:45 pm so I changed into this.

I dry my hair then began curling my hair then I applied some light makeups then I picked my phone and exited the room and I saw my brothers and mom and dad already dressed up

I dry my hair then began curling my hair then I applied some light makeups then I picked my phone and exited the room and I saw my brothers and mom and dad already dressed up .

They saw me and their jaw dropped.

" wow ", Jisung said then others followed him.

I smiled then went to them then we clicked some pics and said, " okay stop it ".

" stop staring at me ", I said then they laughed and nodded.

" by the way Felix bro you know Minji eonnie said she missed you alot ", I said then he blushed.

Then my friends and Malfoy family came and we all cut our cakes and got the gifts.

Then I danced with my brothers then with Draco and with dad and Dracos dad too.

After that Draco grabbed my hand and brought me to the kitchen and said, " hey I wanted to give you a awesome gift ".

I raise my eyebrow and I turned around then I saw the necklace it represent D&S ( Draco and Sunhee) and it was made out if gold and it shines so beautifully.

I turned to him and said, " it's beautiful I loved it ".

" beautiful necklace to beautiful person ", he said then I smiled and I hugged him and pecked his lips and said, " thank you so much ".

He blushed then I said, " let's go ".

He nodded then we went outside.

We cut the cake and they gave me the gift then I give my gift to Hyunjin and in return he gave me.

We danced and Draco said, " let's do one thing , let's keep dance battle ".

" what like how ", I asked.

" this dance will be for Hyunjin Vs Sunhee, let's see who will win and in return they will get what they ask for ", Draco said then I nodded.

" okay and at last you both will dance together brother and sister dance ", Draco said then I nodded.

" then let the dance battle began " he said then I danced I to chunghas dance and many artist song and I did my own dance then Hyunjin turn and he did then at last we did brother and sister dance.

" okay who won ", I asked .

" you both did a amazing dance but have to say Hyunjin hyung won ", Draco declared and I smiled and clapped for him.

" yeah I cannot defeat him he's so amazing in his dance " , I said.

" and you're also not that bad ", Hyunjin said then hugged me .