Chapter 7.

I grabbed Sunhees hand and said, " this is all my fault Sunhee,  you shouldn't have push me,  if you didn't then I could have been here in your place ".

We all cried in silent .

" if I didn't push you then I could have regret it ", She said then I face at her and saw her fully awake.

I hugged her and said, " Sunhee ".

Then I cried.

End of Felixs Pov ~

I smiled and said, " yah bro I'm fine ".

He cried and I consoled him.

Then everyone came and said, " are you feeling better ".

I nodded then doctor came and checked my pulse.

" you are fully fine, so you can go but take care,  don't go to school for few days and don't overwork yourself okay you need proper bed rest ", doctor said then I nodded then he went.

" this is all my ----

I cut him off by shutting his mouth by my hands.

" shut up will you ", I said in weak tone.

He again cried.

" Gosh bro don't cry " , I said.

I saw dad and mom they both came in other side and dad said, " are you okay ".

I ignored him and said, " I know Felix oppa,  dad must have blamed you for my accident right ".

Felix stood there still and didn't say anything.

" speak ", I said then he nodded slowly.

" dad try to understand it's not his fault it was me who saw him in the middle of the road and I pushed him and the car hit on me,  if I didn't push him then he could have been in my place and I would feel guilty in it and please forgive him dad,  from next time onwards he won't do anything in school that will bring him up in detention ", I said then dad cried .

He went to Felix side and hugged him.

" sorry my son ", he said then Felix sobbed in his shoulder.

" sorry dad I won't do it from next time ", he said then Chan came in my side and side hugged me.

Jeongin and Jisung hold my hands and said, " me and Seungmin hyung gave our blood to you so you will recover quickly ".

I smiled and said, " thank you ".

" don't mention it ", Seungmin said then I said, " gosh I hate hospitals and stop with this emotional hugging and all,  you guys are seriously so dramatic ".

They all laughed and they discharged me from the hospital and we went back to mansion.

It was already 7:00 pm so I was walking when I still felt weak in walking then I stayed in the couch.

" from tomorrow till  how many days you need to recover,  you won't go to the school understood ", Minho said then I sighed.

" I want to go,  I will miss my all classes ", I said.

" no you're not going anywhere you will rest in home ", woojin said.

" okay ",I said.

" don't worry sis me and Jeongin will bring notes for you and you have your friends with you ", Seungmin said then I nodded.

" thanks bro", I said then still rest in the couch.

Hyunjin brought me the blanket and pillow then Jisung brought me my favorite books then kept in the table then Changbin gave me the remote of TV then Felix brought Fresh cold mango juice .