Chapter 3.

Seungmins Pov ~

I was doing my work then Naeun the class president got up and said, " Mam Taehee fainted ".

Everyone looked at her except for me I was busy in doing my works.

But I was worried about my sister, her friend fainted so mam said, " Seungmin , you come and take her to the nursing room ".

Jeongin and I was the partner so I nodded my head and jeongin also tagged along with me.

And Sunhee and her friends also tagged along with us.

End of Seungmins Pov ~

" hey ", I whispered to Kyung hee and she raised her eyebrows.

" what will happen when she later found out that Seungmin carried her till nursing room ", I said then we both grinned  togther.

" then it will be so good to see her reaction ", she said then we both Highfived.

" but it's not the right time to enjoy this Taehee is sick ", I said then she nodded then went to the nurse room.

Seungmin lyed her in the nursing room and we thanked him.

" thank you bro ", I said then he smiled and went with jeongin.

" take care huh if anything happens tell me " , he said then I nodded.

The doctor check her pulse and said, " it's all fine just that she have a high fever and she is very weak , but you all can stay here with her see her till the day ends ".

We nodded but I said, " somebody has to go and tell our class teacher ".

" I will go ", Naeun said.

" wow class prez  ", Kyung hee said then she smiled and went.

We waited for her and finally she came.

" what did she said", I asked.

" she said okay , she's considering us because we are good in studies otherwise would not allow,  but she said to copy notes from Seungmin and jeongin,  Sunhee eonnie you are lucky ", Naeun said.

" dont worry guys I will click the pics and send you ", I said then they nodded.

" yeah we trust you ", Yujeon said then I nodded.

" then message your brother and tell him to send right now ", Kyung hee said.

" Don't be silly,  he will kill me if I do that and he's really into studies that he is very smart,  he turn off his phone and listen to the teachers ", I said then she nodded.

" anyways guys who all are going with me to take taehee to her home ", Minji asked.

We stared at her and said, " obviously everyone is going,  we can't leave her like this ".

She nodded then we laughed then I shushed them.

It was finally lunch and Yujeon and me decided to bring the lunch over here for us so we went to the school canteen.

We were in line when we saw my brothers and they said, " we heard what happen to your friends ".

" take care of her okay ", Hyunjin said then I nodded.

" you are taking the lunch for everyone ", Jisung asked then I nodded.

" let's us all help ", Felix said.

" no let's eat with them ", Jeongin said then they nodded their head.

We brought our lunch and I was carrying two when Jisung said, " let me carry that for you sis".