Chapter 5.

After half an hour they all came at once and I closed my books and said, " finally ".

They all smiled and said, " now let's do it".

" I thought for a moment and found a solution ", I said.

" let's all work together", I said then they all nodded.

" okay so I will be the leader for this ceremony ", I said then at first they frowned but they all nodded.

Felix bro was busy with his phone that I went near him and snatched the phone and gave to dad.

" for today no phones please oppa,  we need to work ", I said then he sighed and nodded.

I went and hugged him, " love you bro,  thanks for understanding ".

He hugged back and said the same thing.

" okay so Jisung bro and Jeongin bro will help dad in doing the work for inviting the people and will write the names, understood " , I said.

" yeah ma'am ", they both said and saluted me then went to dads place and did the work with them.

" so woojin bro you will be in charge of the food,  so you will go and check all the things,  it taste good or not and did they make all the items which you have listed by the way did you finish writing that list ", I asked then he nodded.

" I already did at night so don't worry there are 12 items so I will see,  but right now we will not start cooking,  otherwise it will be all cold at night ", he said then I nodded.

" that's good ", I said then Woojin went to the kitchen side and checked all the items are there or not.

" okay so my team will decorate the halls ", I said .

" so in my teams it will be Changbin bro ,Hyunjin bro and Felix bro ", I said then they all nodded.

" in Chan bros team there will be Seungmin bro and minho bro,  your team just have to decide on the design of cake, and the design of tables and chairs,  the clothes which will gonna match the table and chair and the plate design and the spoons and at last which design you choosed for the cake and all the other things I fold you have to come to me and will show me ", I said.

" why cake ", Hyunjin asked.

" shouldn't we celebrate the success of our company so we need for it ", I said then he nodded.

" so about my team we will do the hall decorations so inorder to do that we have to choose which flower will look good in the wall to hang and what type of design we will do for the party theme that is elegant so we will do it by the way Chan bro you also have to choose which flower will look good in the table for the deco and keep that in mind the wall flower which we are going to hang and that table flower shouldn't be same huh so please mind that ", I said then they nodded.

" wow our boss ", Chan said then i laughed .

" by the way our phones you all should give it to me I will keep it with dad so that we won't get distracted and we will get in only after we have finished our works got it ", I said then they nodded.

Then they all passed the phone to me and I also took out and went to dads room and saw him with Jisung and jeongin.

" dad we are keeping the phone in this box so that we won't get distracted so Jisung bro and jeongin bro, you both should also give ", I said then they frowned and put in the box then I handed to dad.

" don't give to anyone dad it's an order from me ", I said then he smiled and said,  " yes my princess ".

" by the way Jisung bro and jeongin bro , after you finished with this work you should go and help woojin bro in the entrance of the door,  not only from inside but also from outside it should look attractive enough to bring the guest in shock,  you understood what I mean so you three should do that I will go and tell woojin bro about it bye ", I said and went.