Chapter 6.

We both exited the room then saw everyone was done with their dress ups.

They all saw me then their jaw also dropped and said, " gosh you're looking beautiful sis ".

I thanked them and said, " you all are also looking handsome ".

They smiled and I said, " okay let's click pics ".

One maid came and I assigned her to do it so we all made pose and she clicked it then at the same time mom and dad came so we click family pics.

After doing that we welcomed our guest and saw Felix bro with me and I said, " What are you doing here".

" no nothing just wanted to welcome the guest with you ", he said then looked here and there then I understood he wants to see Minji.

" okay ", I said then Jisung laughed.

" you understood why he's acting like this ", Jisung whispered to me.

" yeah bro I know he wants to see Minji ", I said then we both Highfived and stayed silent.

And at last I saw my friends coming together so they all came at the same time and said, " Yah!!!!! ".

I was about to run away , but they got me and they all hugged me.

" missed you ", they all said in unison.

I nodded and they all released me from the hug.

" Woah......", they said grabbing my brothers attention.

" you're looking so good ", they said again grabbing their attention I saw them smiling so I said, " slolwy guys ".

They chuckled and said, " sorry ".

" okay so minji eonnie " , I said and Felix looked at me.

I was about to laugh when I said, " you are looking beautiful as always ".

She smiled and we all know she is shy in this type of parties.

" excuse me brothers I will go with them ", I said then Jisung and Felix nodded and we went to the couch.

" so what do you want guys ", I said.

" I want Soju ", Kyung hee said then I sighed.

" you are still under age and you want to drink that no thanks but you're drinking juices with us ", I said then she frowned.

After that we all came in middle and did the cake cutting ceremony then after that we all had the dinner and the party finished .

The guest bid their goodbyes to us and went then we all went to our rooms and before that I said, " ah by the way bros".

" Hyunjin bro,  Jisung bro, Felix bro, Seungmin bro and Jeongin bro ", I said then they looked at me.

" Taehee wants to thank you all for dropping her till her house and for taking care of her ", I said then they nodded.

" it's our pleasure ", they said then I bid my goodbyes and went in my room then I changed into my pjs and bid goodnight to Chan bro and slept.

Like that the next day Sunday also came and ended.

The next morning ~

I woke up in the usual timing then did my daily routine and shower myself off and changed into this.