43

"She is so cute!" Brendon cried, poking her nose lightly. She crinkled her nose and sneezed on him. I laughed to myself and he shook his head. "Great, now I'm covered in baby snot!" This comment got a shrill giggle from Annabelle. The guys all took turns holding her. Someone came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I got her something, "Patrick smiled. He handed me an onesie and I smiled. I held it up to Mikey who read it out loud.

"It's okay. I'm with the band, "he laughed. "That's awesome, Trick." A few minutes later, William came into view. He walked over and put a hand on Mikey's back.

"Hey, Mikes, "he smiled.

"Hey, Bill, "Mikey smiled back.

"So, I came to see my new fan, "Bill laughed.

"You are so out of your league! She is so gonna be a Panic fan!" Spencer called.

"Y'all are both wrong! She's going to be a Fall Out Girl, "Pete declared.

"Fuck you guys, "Frank laughed. "She's a My Chem babe all the way!" I laughed at their semi-retardation.

"You guys, she'll love you all, just like I do, "I said in an attempt to appease them all. It seemed to work. I handed Annabelle to William. He held her gingerly.

"Wow, she looks like... She has her mother's eyes, "he said quickly. I nodded. We sat around and talked for a while more, and then, eventually, everyone dispersed. Just before the show, everyone was rushing around in an attempt to get everything together. I sat in the Panic bus with Annabelle and Patrick. It was almost eight o'clock. I was in the middle of changing her when there was a loud pop. I looked over at Patrick whose eyes were wide.

"That kinda sounded like..."I said quietly.

"A gun shot, "he said softly.