24

I nervously paced the length of the stall. I had taken three tests, just to be positive. That stupid fucking pink plus sign of evil glared back at me every time. I didn't know what to do, or even how to tell Mikey. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, are you okay in there?" A voice called through the door. I opened it and pulled Ray inside. "Okay, so what's the result?" I pointed to the three tests lined up on the window sill. He walked over and upon seeing them; he understood why I was so nervous. He grabbed my arm and I stopped pacing.

"I don't know what to do, Ray..."I said quietly. "This will change everything..."
"Oh, he'll love you all the same, if not more, "he said soothingly, rubbing my back. I hung my head and sighed.

"Oh, I know he will. I'm going to mess up his life though... He is a rock star... I'm going to be the one who he throws everything away for..."I said shamefully. Ray shook his head.

"It doesn't even matter... He's in love with you, Reese. You are his wife and he'll love you and care for you until the end of time, "he said quietly. I sighed.

"Well, I know that. That's not the problem. The problem is that he's still young. I am going to fuck everything up, "I said quietly.

"Okay, well, let's get out of this bathroom, "he laughed quietly. He opened the door for me and I followed him out. We got a few weird looks from the shoppers inside the gas station. I nervously left the store and went back to the bus. Mikey was sitting on the couch, legs crossed, talking to Frank. I came in and sat next to him.

"Hey, babe, "he said, kissing me softly. Frank rolled his eyes and Mikey grabbed my hand.

"Anyways, I was thinking... What if the chorus was like 'Tell me I'm an angel, take this to my grave. Tell me I'm a mad man, kick me like a stray'?" Frankie continued.

"Are you guys working on that new album?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, we only have a couple songs... We're just brainstorming for some songs right now. Well, we're making lyrics right now, "Frankie clarified. I nodded slowly.

"Well, Mikey, I need to talk to you later..."I said quietly. I looked at Ray who gave me a reassuring nod.

"Well, talk to me now, "he said, smiling at me.

"Well, I can't... I need to talk to you, privately..."I whispered.

"Okay, well, let's go back there, "he said, taking my hand and leading back to the bunks. I looked back at Ray who smiled reassuringly. We sat on his bunk and I took a deep breath.

"So, I didn't know how to go about this..."I muttered quietly. He looked at me for a minute.

"You didn't know how to go about what?" He asked concernedly. I inhaled sharply.

"Well, I'm pregnant..."I said quietly. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.