After breakfast, the guys all headed over to the venue for their second show. So, I was passed from group to group during the sound check. Then, during the shows, someone from a band watched me. While Fall Out Boy was playing, Jon and Bob watched me. While Panic played, Patrick and Mikey watched me. While My Chem played, Ryan and Pete watched me. It felt a little like I was being babysat, but I didn't mind since the guys were really nice and fun to be around.

After the shows were over for the night, each band wanted me to give them my personal opinion on which songs I liked most, and which songs I didn't like all that much. I decided for Fall Out Boy, I really love the songs Sugar We're Going Down and Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner, but I wasn't a big fan of Thriller. I decided for Panic, I really loved the songs I Write Sins Not Tragedies and Time To Dance, but Camisado was not my favorite. I told the My Chem guys that I loved I'm Not Okay, The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You, and Give 'Em Hell Kid, but Vampires Will Never Hurt You kind of made me a little scared. All in all, I thought the guys were amazing.

After a while, Phil suggested we all go and get some sleep. It'd be a 2 hour drive to another city, and then, they'd do a show there. Then, we'd drive to Washington and they'd do a show there. He said that it'd be a very long day, and that had the guys convinced. When we got back to the hotel, I went and changed into some PJs and got into bed. Mikey had started making up the couch and then, I remembered him being on the floor that morning. I grabbed my paper and wrote a note and threw it at him.

I really wish you wouldn't sleep on the couch. I feel like a terrible person! He laughed.
"What do you suppose I do? Sleep on the bed with you?" He asked, smiling. I nodded, and moved to the right side, making room for him. He looked at me incredulously. "You're serious, aren't you?" I nodded again, and patted the bed next to me. He smiled and walked over and sat next to me. "Well, I gotta go get a shower first. I'll be back in a few minutes." I nodded and he took off to the bathroom. I sat on the bed for a minute, before deciding that I needed a drink of water. I made my way to the kitchen area and opened the fridge. I pulled out a bottle of water and as I shut the door and turned around, I jumped.

"Did I scare you?" Frankie asked, laughing at me. I put up my index finger and my thumb to tell him 'just a little bit'. He laughed and opened the fridge, getting himself a bottle of water. He shut the fridge and turned to look at me. "So, you sparked a bit of sibling rivalry between the Ways, ya know, "he said, casually. I raised a brow, taking a sip of the water. "Don't fuck with Gerard though, seriously. A lot of shit has gone down. I don't think there's really a threat anymore, but I'd be really careful. Mikey's worried about it, so just do me a favor, and don't fuck with him, okay?" I nodded, uncertain of how else to respond. He smiled and waved goodnight before heading off towards his room. I nervously made my way back to my room. I had just sat back down on the bed when Mikey came out. I smiled at his hair. It was all stuck up in the front and it just looked funny. He climbed into bed next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Look, I'm serious. If you get uncomfortable, just let me know, okay?" He said, cautiously. I nodded and he smiled. I looked at my hands for a minute, fidgeting nervously. "Are you okay? Is there something on your mind?" I nodded slowly. "What is it? You can ask me anything." I grabbed my paper and a pen.

Everyone keeps talking about something that happened with Gerard. They keep telling me not to get involved with him. They say that you're worried... Why? Is it something I should be worried about? He thought for a minute, looking nervously at the bed. He sighed, and looked up at me.

"I don't know if you should really be worried. It's probably nothing. I just worry a lot about people I care about. You know, it's nothing too terrible. I don't think you're really in danger. I just... It's really a long story, and I don't think you need to worry about that right now, "he said, forcing a half-hearted smile. I sighed and nodded. I figured that he would let me know if I were in any imperative danger. "It's really nothing to worry about, Reese. I won't let anything happen to you..."I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled and turned off the light. I settled down in the bed and thought for a moment. I felt around for his hand. When I found it, I intertwined out fingers. I heard him sigh, and I moved closer to him, feeling just a little safer than I already did.